You are here
Sponsorship and Exhibiting Opportunities
|LISA Attendees by Title|
|Other (Recruiter, Event Staff)||2%|
Exhibit at LISA15!
Do not miss this chance for face-to-face time with hundreds of IT operations professionals who want to see the latest and greatest technologies and products.
Who attends LISA? SysAdmins, engineers and SREs, developers, architects, programmers, technical managers, and research staff from large enterprise, academic institutions, government, and other large sites. These are the people you need to convince that your company offers the best solutions in this competitive market. Exhibit at the LISA Expo and:
- Present your products and services to a prequalified audience that heavily influences purchasing decisions
- Expose your brand to the LISA community
- Feature your solutions and get LISA attendees excited about your company
- Introduce new releases and get invaluable feedback from the smartest users in the industry
Expected attendance of over 1,100 systems administrators, network administrators, analysts, developers, and engineers. We drive traffic to your booth with the vendor passport raffle, Expo happy hour, breaks and lunch catering on the show floor, and Expo passes for your clients.
Booth space sells out every year, so reserve your space now if you know you will be exhibiting by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. For detailed information on available packages, please download the LISA15 prospectus here. Floorplan available on request. View our current line-up of LISA15 sponsors and exhibitors!
Other Opportunities to Sponsor at LISA15!
Support the LISA community, network, and promote your brand.
- Vendor Track talks: 45- or 90-minute talk during daytime program
- LISA Reception Sponsor: Exclusive opportunity with speaking time at the biggest party held at LISA
- Expo Happy Hour Sponsor: Key promotional opportunity, includes a chance to address the attendees during this packed booth crawl
- Evening Vendor Birds-of-a-Feather: Share a beer with focused groups interested in your company, host a Q&A, and get recruiting leads
- LISA Lab and LISA Build branding opportunity: Give attendees hands-on experience and demos with your equipment and software solutions
- LISA Open Access: Support our open access policy and permanently embed your linkable logo in the LISA video archive
- Other opportunities are available—just ask! Contact email@example.com for details.