Expo Location: Exhibit Hall C and B South
Washington Marriott Wardman Park, Washington, D.C.
Wednesday, November 11: Noon–7:00 pm
Thursday, November 12: 10:00 am–2:00 pm
Your booth specifications and benefits include:
- 10'x10' booth in a carpeted ballroom, with 8' pipe and drape back wall and 3' side rails (black draping)
- One 6' black skirted table, two chairs, and a wastebasket
- Booth identity sign (11"x17" black-and-white sign with company name and booth number)
- Company logo, link, and description displayed on the conference Web site
- Company name, URL, and description in the conference directory
- Up to five exhibitor badges, with access to the Expo Hall floor for installation, show hours, tear down, and evening events
If you are a premium vendor, your booth will also include 1000 watt/10 amp electrical drop with a power strip.
The booth will NOT include janitorial, lead retrieval, ethernet drop, AV, or other special services. These services will be available to order via the show decorator (GES).
Exhibitor Services Kit
Additional exhibitor services and booth furnishings can be ordered from GES and other approved contractors via the online exhibitor kit. The advance discount deadline for ordering from GES is Tuesday, October 20.
If you want to order just AV services, including monitors or flat screens for your booth, complete the MSI order form.
For an ethernet and/or electrical drop, complete the order form from PSAV, the hotel's AV provider.
You may order lead retrieval directly from TRC.
The conference will take place at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park. We have arranged a special room rate for conference attendees. The Hotel Reservation Discount Deadline is Thursday, October 15. Hotel information is available on the LISA15 Venue, Hotel, and Travel page.
Expo Booth Staff Registration
You may staff your Expo booth with up to five people. If you are planning only on staffing your LISA15 Expo booth and not attending any of the main training or conference program, you can register for your exhibitor badges via our streamlined exhibitor-only registration system. Each exhibitor staff member may register separately, or you may register for all five exhibitor badges by selecting the Group Registration options on the Summary page.
Be sure to check all order forms for additional deadlines and shipping information:
- Tuesday, October 6: First day for advance shipments to begin arriving at GES warehouse
- Friday, October 9: USENIX production deadline for digital content and conference directory ad artwork
- Thursday, October 15: LISA15 Early Bird registration deadline
- Thursday, October 15: Hotel discount reservation deadline
- Tuesday, October 20: Discount deadline date for GES orders received with payment
- Thursday, November 5: Last day for advance shipments to arrive at GES warehouse without surcharges
- Tuesday, November 10, 7:00 pm–11:00 pm: Exhibitor Move-In
- Wednesday, November 11, 6:00 am–11:00 am: Exhibitor Move-In
- Wednesday, November 11, noon–7:00 pm: Expo Hours
- Thursday, November 12, 10:00 am–2:00 pm: Expo Hours
- Thursday, November 12, after 2:01 pm: Empty containers will be returned
- Thursday, November 12, 2:01 pm–3:30 pm: Exhibitor Dismantle and Move-Out
- Thursday, November 12, by 3:30 pm: All exhibitor materials must be removed
- Friday, November 13, at 8:00 am: Post-show carrier pick-up from GES warehouse begins
- Friday, November 20, at 4:30 pm: Post-show carrier pick-up from GES warehouse ends
Shipping Address and Post-Show Pick Up
Important shipping information, including labels and instructions, will be included in the Exhibitor Services Kit.
USENIX LISA15 Expo
Exhibiting Company Name, Booth # ____________
c/o Global Experience Specialists
4801 Hollins Ferry Rd, Ste B
Halethorpe, MD 21227-4629
Warehouse hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm EST (closed noon-1:00 pm and on holidays)
Shipments should arrive on or between business days Tuesday, October 6 to Thursday, November 5, 2015. All shipments must arrive at GES warehouse by 4:00 pm on Thursday, November 5. Shipments arriving after that date will be subject to a surcharge. There is no direct-to-show-site shipment option.
Outbound carrier pick up will be available from Monday, November 16 to Friday, November 20 at the GES warehouse.
Please note: All exhibit materials must be sent in advance to the GES warehouse. Direct-to-show-site shipments will not be accepted at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park, as it has neither the capabilities to receive nor adequate storage space for exhibitor materials. Any materials shipped to the Washington Marriott Wardman Park will be consigned to GES, and you will be billed the appropriate material handling charges by GES. Exhibitors may also be billed an additional receiving and handling charge ($1.00 per pound) by the Washington Marriott Wardman Park for any items sent directly to the hotel. In addition, for shipments inadvertently delivered directly to the facility, a late arrival surcharge will apply to each shipment not received within the deadlines.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com or 510.528.8649 x17.