Help Promote graphics!
You are here
Thanks for joining us in Washington, D.C., for the 2015 USENIX Release Engineering Summit (URES '15). The daylong program included these Invited Talks:
- "Scaling Mobile Testing on AWS: Emulators All the Way Down" from Kim Moir, Mozilla Corporation
- "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Push-On-Submit" from Sam Mussmann, Google
- "Pivotal Cloud Foundry Release Engineering: Moving Integration Upstream Where It Belongs" from Evan Willey and Dave Liebreich, Pivotal
- "Chaos Patterns—Architecting for Failure in Distributed Systems" from Jos Boumans, Krux
- "Managing Project Migrations at Scale" from Dinah McNutt, Google
plus lightning talks from Akshat Sharma, Cisco Systems, Inc.; Kim Moir, Mozilla Corporation; Jim Buffenbarger, Boise State University; Sarah Elkins, SRA International; Brian Colfer, Apple Inc.; and Lukas Blakk, Pinterest.
URES '15 took place on Friday, November 13, during LISA15, in Washington, D.C.