Help Promote graphics!
You are here
Website Maintenance Alert
Due to scheduled maintenance, the USENIX website will not be available on Tuesday, December 17, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -7). We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you are trying to register for Enigma 2020, please complete your registration before or after this time period.
Thanks for joining us in Washington, D.C., for the 2015 USENIX Release Engineering Summit (URES '15). The daylong program included these Invited Talks:
- "Scaling Mobile Testing on AWS: Emulators All the Way Down" from Kim Moir, Mozilla Corporation
- "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Push-On-Submit" from Sam Mussmann, Google
- "Pivotal Cloud Foundry Release Engineering: Moving Integration Upstream Where It Belongs" from Evan Willey and Dave Liebreich, Pivotal
- "Chaos Patterns—Architecting for Failure in Distributed Systems" from Jos Boumans, Krux
- "Managing Project Migrations at Scale" from Dinah McNutt, Google
plus lightning talks from Akshat Sharma, Cisco Systems, Inc.; Kim Moir, Mozilla Corporation; Jim Buffenbarger, Boise State University; Sarah Elkins, SRA International; Brian Colfer, Apple Inc.; and Lukas Blakk, Pinterest.
URES '15 took place on Friday, November 13, during LISA15, in Washington, D.C.