Call for Participation
Sponsored by USENIX, the Advanced Computing Systems Association in cooperation with LOPSA
LISA15 will take place November 8–13, 2015, at the Wardman Park Marriott Hotel in Washington, D.C.
LISA is the premier conference for IT operations, where systems engineers, operations professionals, and academic researchers share real-world knowledge about designing, building, and maintaining the critical systems of our interconnected world.
Industry Call for Participation
We invite industry leaders to propose topics that demonstrate the present and future state of IT operations. LISA submissions should inspire and motivate attendees to take actions that will positively impact their business operations.
- Submissions due: April 20, 2015, 11:59 pm PDT Deadline Extended!
- Notification to participants: June 5, 2015
Invited Talks Co-Chairs
Lightning Talks Coordinator
Content Recruitment Team
LISA Lab Co-Chairs
LISA Build Coordinators
USENIX Tutorials Staff
Systems and Network Engineering
Monitoring and Metrics
Proposals we are Seeking
- Talks: 30-minute talks with an additional 10 minutes for Q&A
- Mini-tutorials: 90-minute courses teaching practical, immediately applicable skills
- Tutorials: Half-day or full-day courses taught by experts in the specific topic, preferably with interactive components such as in-class exercises, breakout sessions, or use of the LISA lab space
- Panels: Moderator-led groups of 3–5 experts answering moderator and audience questions on a particular topic
- Workshops: Half-day or full-day organizer-guided, round-table discussions which bring members of a community together to talk about common interests
- Papers and posters: Showcase for the latest research; see the Academic Research Papers and Posters Call for Participation for more information