You are here
SDN Essentials II
Grand Ballroom B
This course will build on the morning tutorial, and use hands-on exercises to delve into the details of the various components of the SDN stack and OpenFlow API. Bring your laptop to participate in exercises.
DevOps Engineer, Network Admin, Network Planners, Architect, and Software Engineer, who desire a deeper dive into the "how" of SDN.
Experience with tools and simulation environment to start exploring SDN technologies.
- Review of SDN and Architecture
- Components of SDN Stack
- Intro to OpenFlow
- Play with OpenFlow (Hands-on exercise)
- The SDN Stack: Switches
- The SDN Stack: Network Operating System/Controllers
- Build a Learning Switch (Hands-on exercise)
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- SDN - A Paradigm Shift