Expo Location: Sheraton Seattle Hotel, Seattle, WA
Wednesday, November 12: Noon–7:00 pm
Thursday, November 13: 10:00 am–2:00 pm
Your booth will include the following:
- 8'x10' booth in a carpeted ballroom, with 8' pipe and drape back wall and 3' side rails (black)
- One 6' skirted table, two chairs, and a wastebasket
- Booth identity sign (11"x17" (or equivalent) black-and-white sign with company name and booth number)
- Company logo and link displayed on the conference Web site
- Company name, URL, and description (50 words) in the conference directory
- Up to five exhibitor badges, with access to Expo install, show hours, tear down, and evening events
- Unlimited Vendor Expo passes for staff and customers
If you are a premium vendor, your booth will also include 1000 watt/10 AMP electrical drop with a power strip.
The booth will NOT include janitorial, lead retrieval, ethernet drop, AV or other special services. These will be available via the show decorator (GES).
Exhibitor Services Kit
Additional exhibitor services and booth furnishings can be ordered from GES and other approved contractors via the exhibitor kit. The direct link to the exhibitor kit can be found here: Exhibitor Services Kit The advance discount deadline is October 28.
If you just want to order AV, including monitors or flat screens for your booth, these can be ordered directly from MSI using this form: LISA14 MSI Order Form
To order an Internet connection or electrical drop from PSAV, the hotel provider, you can use this form: LISA14 PSAV Order Form
To order lead retrieval, please use this form: LISA14 Lead Retrieval Order form
The conference will take place at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel. We have arranged a special room rate for conference attendees. The Hotel Discount Deadline is Monday, October 20. Hotel information is available on the LISA14 Venue, Hotel, and Travel page.
Exhibitor Booth Staff / Vendor Registration
You will receive up to 5 exhibitor badges and can register via a streamlined exhibition-only page. No code is needed; just select the "Exhibitor Staff" option on the final page.
Be sure to check all order forms for additional deadlines and shipping information.
- Wednesday, October 8: Advance shipments may begin arriving at the warehouse
- Friday, October 10: USENIX production deadline for digital content and conference directory ad artwork
- Monday, October 20: EXTENDED Friday, October 24, LISA Early Bird registration deadline
- Monday, October 20: EXTENDED Friday, October 24, Hotel Reservation Deadline
- Tuesday, October 28: Discount deadline date for GES orders received with payment
- Thursday, November 6: Last day for advance shipments to arrive at the warehouse without surcharges
- Tuesday, November 11: Exhibitor installation, 5:00 pm–11:59 pm
- Wednesday, November 12: Exhibitor installation, 8:00 am–11:30 am
- Wednesday, November 12: Show hours, Noon–7:00 pm
- Thursday, November 13: Show hours, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Thursday, November 13: Carrier check-in, post-show 2:00 pm
- Thursday, November 13: Empty containers will be returned after 2:01 pm
- Thursday, November 13: Dismantle 2:01 pm–3:30 pm
- Thursday, November 13: All exhibitor materials must be removed by: 3:30 pm
- Due to limited dock space, carrier pick up restricted from Sheraton loading area. Please have your carrier pick up from the GES warehouse, per directions in the Exhibitor Services Kit.
Shipping Address and Post-show Pick Up
Important shipping information, including labels, is contained in the Exhibitor Services Kit.
USENIX LISA 2014
Exhibiting Company Name, Booth # ____________
c/o Global Experience Specialists
4060 Lind Avenue SW
Renton, WA 98057
Warehouse hours: 7:30 am-3:30 pm, PST, closed 12:00 pm-1:00 pm and Holidays
Shipments should arrive on or between business days October 8—November 6, 2014. All shipments must arrive at GES warehouse by 3:30 pm on Thursday, November 6. There is no direct-to-show-site shipment option. See the Exhibitor Services Kit for shipping labels and detailed instructions.
Outbound carrier pick up on Friday, November 14 ONLY at the GES warehouse.
Please note: All exhibit materials must be sent in advance to the GES warehouse. Direct to showsite shipments will not be accepted at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel. Sheraton Seattle Hotel does not have the capabilities to receive nor have adequate storage space for Exhibitor materials. Any materials shipped to the Sheraton Seattle Hotel will be consigned to GES and you will be billed the appropriate material handling charges by GES. Exhibitors may also be billed an additional receiving charge by the Sheraton Seattle Hotel for any items sent directly to the Sheraton Seattle Hotel. For shipments inadvertently delivered directly to the facility, a late arrival surcharge will apply to each shipment not received within the deadlines.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com or 510.528.8649 x17.