- Conference Organizers
- Registration Information
- Purchase the Box Set
- Why Attend LISA '13?
- Convince Your Boss
- Co-located Events
- Students and Grants
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- Call for Participation
- For Participants
- Help Promote!
- Past Conferences
Can’t make it to the LISA '13? Participate remotely by purchasing the live stream of the technical sessions or the available training classes. You’ll be able to download the materials, watch the presentations live, and take advantage of the chat functionality to ask questions in real-time.
LISA '13 Technical Sessions Live Stream
The LISA '13 Technical Sessions live stream schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday, November 6, 8:45 a.m.-5:30 p.m. EDT
- Thursday, November 7, 9:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m. EDT
- Friday, November 8, 9:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m. EDT
Purchase the live stream of the LISA '13 Invited Talks 2 track, which includes talks from:
- Jason Hoffman, Joyent
- Ariel Tseitlin, Director, Cloud Solutions, Netflix
- Noa Resare and Ramon van Alteren, Spotify
- Hilary Mason, bitly
- Jon Masters, Red Hat
- Sandra Bittner, CISSP, Arizona Public Service, Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station
- Matt Provost, Weta Digital
- George Wilson, Delphix
- Jennifer Davis, Yahoo!
- Todd Underwood, Google
- and many more.
USENIX and LISA SIG members save. Join today!
|LISA '13 Technical Sessions Live Stream||$425||$550|
LISA '13 Tutorial Live Stream
The following LISA '13 tutorials will stream live:
|LISA '13 Live Streaming Training Program - Full Day||$450||$650|
|LISA '13 Live Streaming Training Program - Half Day||$225||$325|
Note about the materials: Upon purchase of a live streaming product, you will have access to the proceedings. The URL required to view the live video stream, which will include links to the materials, will be provided to you in an email following your purchase.