- Conference Organizers
- Registration Information
- Purchase the Box Set
- Why Attend LISA '13?
- Convince Your Boss
- Co-located Events
- Students and Grants
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- Call for Participation
- For Participants
- Help Promote!
- Past Conferences
Puppet Camp DC
Sponsored by Puppet Labs
Tuesday, November 5, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Nathan Hale Room
Puppet Camp DC is a community-oriented, regional gathering of Puppet users and developers. You’ll have the opportunity to talk to a diverse group of Puppet users, benefit from presentations delivered by prominent community members, and share experiences and discuss potential implementations of Puppet with your peers. Learn more about Puppet Camp.
Puppet Camp DC will be co-located with LISA '13 at the Wardman Park Marriott in Washington D.C., and will take place on Tuesday, November 5.
Registration for Puppet Camp is free, but space is limited. Please visit this link to register.
Discounted Registration for LISA '13
To continue your "Automation" education USENIX is offering a discount to all Puppet Camp attendees. If you register for Both Puppet Camp DC and LISA you will receive a $75 discount on the 3-Day Technical Session Pass. Use Discount Code: LISA13PUPPET during your LISA registration.
Call for Speakers
Interested in Speaking at Puppet Camp? This is your chance to talk about all of the interesting ways that you are using Puppet technologies in your environment! We are looking for sessions that range from how-to information for beginners to advanced topics for experts and everything in between. Case studies with details about how you used Puppet to solve a problem in your environment would also be great sessions. We are still flexible about timing, but assume that most sessions will be about 45 minutes. Please visit this link to submit your proposal.
All sessions will be held in the Nathan Hale Room unless otherwise noted.
- 9:00 - 9:30: Check in / Registration
- 9:30 - 10:30: Puppet Keynote - James Sweeny, Puppet Labs
- 10:30 - 11:15: The Mechanical Sysadmin - Matt Dugan and Joe Sircy, Shadow-Soft
- 11:15 - 11:30: Break
- 11:30 - 12:15: Puppet and Apache CloudStack - David Nalley, CloudStack
- 12:15 - 1:30: Lunch
- 1:30 - 2:15: Rapid Puppet Dev with Vagrant - George Beech, Stack Exchange
- 2:15 - 3:00: Building Elastic Infrastructures - Pankaj Kaushal, Flipkart
- 3:00 - 3:30: Break
- 3:30 - 4:15: Razor: A Fresh Look at Provisioning - David Lutterkort, Puppet Labs
- 4:15 - 5:00: Puppet Demo - Tom Linkin, Puppet Labs