- Conference Organizers
- Registration Information
- Purchase the Box Set
- Why Attend LISA '13?
- Convince Your Boss
- Co-located Events
- Students and Grants
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- Call for Participation
- For Participants
- Help Promote!
- Past Conferences
usenix conference policies
This page is for those who will be presenting material at LISA '13. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Michele Nelson: email@example.com.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs Narayan Desai and Kent Skaar, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS OF REFEREED PAPERS
- A printable PDF of your paper (8–18 pages long, including diagrams, figures, references, and appendices) or of your Practice and Experience Report (4–10 pages long, including diagrams, figures, and appendices), along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before Tuesday, August 20, 2013.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by August 20, 2013. If you have questions, please contact Michele Nelson, email@example.com.
- Print, sign, and email or fax to us the LISA '13 Consent Form for Refereed Papers and Experience Reports.
- Download templates for LaTeX or Word from the Templates page.
- Registration materials will be online soon. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All papers will be available online to registered attendees before the conference. If your accepted paper should not be published prior to the event, please notify email@example.com. The papers will be available online to everyone beginning on the first day of the conference, November 6, 2013.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INVITED TALK PRESENTERS, PANELISTS, AND KEYNOTE AND PLENARY SPEAKERS
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
- Please read, sign, and email or fax to us: Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels. U.S. Government Employees: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this form does not meet your employer's guidelines.
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to email@example.com immediately after your presentation.
connect with us