- Conference Organizers
- Registration Information
- Purchase the Box Set
- Why Attend LISA '13?
- Convince Your Boss
- Co-located Events
- Students and Grants
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- Call for Participation
- For Participants
- Help Promote!
- Past Conferences
Exhibition Location: Exhibit Hall 'C', Wardman Park Marriott, Washington D.C.
Wednesday, November 6: Noon–7:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 7: 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Your booth will include the following:
- 10'x10' booth in a carpeted ballroom, with 8' pipe and drape back wall and 3' side rails (black)
- One 6' skirted table, two chairs, and a wastebasket
- Booth identity sign (11"x17" black-and-white sign with company name and booth number)
- Company logo and link displayed on the conference Web site
- Company name, URL, and description (50 words) in the conference directory
- Unlimited Vendor Exhibition passes for staff and customers
If you are a premium vendor, your booth will also include 1000 watt/10 AMP electrical drop with a power strip.
The booth will NOT include janitorial, lead retrieval, ethernet drop, AV or other special services. These will be available via the show decorator (GES).
Exhibitor Services Kit
Additional exhibitor services and booth furnishings can be ordered from GES and other approved contractors via the exhibitor kit. The direct link to the exhibitor kit can be found here: Exhibitor Services Kit The advance discount deadline is October 15.
If you just want to order AV, including monitors or flat screens for your booth, these can be order directly from MSI using this form: LISA13 MSI Order Form
To order Internet connections from PSAV, the hotel provider, you can use LISA13 PSAV Order Form
To order an electrical drop or a surge protector use the LISA13 Electrical Order form
To order lead retrieval, please use this form: LISA13 Lead Retrieval Order form
The conference will take place at the Wardman Park Marriott. We have arranged a special room rate for conference attendees. The Hotel Discount Deadline has been extended until Tuesday, October 29. Hotel information is available here.
You will receive up to 5 exhibitor badges, and can register via a streamlined exhibition only page here. No code is needed; just select the "Exhibitor Staff" option on the final page.
Be sure to check all order forms for additional deadlines and shipping information.
- Monday, September 30: USENIX production deadline for USB content and conference directory ad artwork
- Wednesday, October 2: Advance shipments may begin arriving at the warehouse
- Tuesday, October 15: LISA Early Bird registration deadline
- Tuesday, October 15: Discount deadline date for GES orders received with payment
- Tuesday, October 29: Hotel Reservation Deadline
- Thursday, October 31: Last day for advance shipments to arrive at the warehouse without surcharges
- Advance warehouse hours for receiving are Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 5: Exhibitor Installation Noon–6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 6: Exhibitor Installation 6:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 6: Show hours Noon–7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 7: Show hours 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 7: Dismantle 2:00 p.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 7: Empty containers will be returned after 2:01 p.m.
- Thursday, November 7: All exhibitor materials must be removed by: 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 8: Carrier pick-up post show at GES warehouse 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- No carrier pick up permitted from the Wardman Park Marriott
Shipping Address and Post-show Pick Up
Important shipping information, including labels, is contained in the Exhibitor Services Kit.
Usenix "LISA" (Large Installation System Administration)
Exhibiting Company Name, Booth # ____________
4801 Hollins Ferry Rd.
Halethorpe, MD 21227
United States of America
Warehouse hours: 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. EST, closed 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. and Holidays
Shipments should arrive on or between business days October 2–31, 2013. All shipments must be arrive at GES warehouse by 4:30 PM on Thursday, October 31. There is no direct to show site shipment option. See the exhibitor kit for shipping labels and detailed instructions.
Outbound carrier pick up on Friday, November 8 ONLY at the GES warehouse.
Please Note: Direct to show site shipments will not be accepted by at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. Any materials shipped to the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel will be consigned to GES and you will be billed higher material handling charges by GES and a 30% ($50.00 minimum) surcharge will apply.
If you have any questions, please contact Camille Mulligan, Sponsorship Sales and Exhibits Manager, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.528.8649 x17.