Instructions for Poster Session Presenters
If you have had a poster accepted for presentation at a USENIX conference:
- You are responsible for bringing your poster to the conference.
- We recommend A1 for the poster size.
- USENIX will provide you with a 3'x4' board, an easel, and push pins.
- You should arrive at the poster session location at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session.
- Some poster session chairs will specify the order of the posters/easels, while others will allow the easels to be selected on a first-come, first-served basis.
Questions? Contact the Conference Department.