- Conference Organizers
- Registration Information
- Purchase the Box Set
- Why Attend LISA '13?
- Convince Your Boss
- Co-located Events
- Students and Grants
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- Call for Participation
- For Participants
- Help Promote!
- Past Conferences
You are here
Documentation Techniques for Sysadmins
Thurgood Marshall North Ballroom
Particular emphasis is placed on documentation as a time-saving tool rather than a workload imposition.
System administrators who need to produce documentation for the systems they manage.
The ability to make immediate, practical use of these documentation techniques.
- Why system administrators need to document
- The document life cycle
- Targeting your audience
- An adaptable document framework
- Common mistakes in documenting
- Tools to assist the documentation process