- Conference Organizers
- Registration Information
- Purchase the Box Set
- Why Attend LISA '13?
- Convince Your Boss
- Co-located Events
- Students and Grants
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- Call for Participation
- For Participants
- Help Promote!
- Past Conferences
You are here
Continuous Integration with Jenkins
Thurgood Marshall East Ballroom
Does your software development project need a butler? Is your development team guilty of writing great code while only sporadically testing it? Does pushing your code-base to production make your programmers call in sick? Enter Continuous Integration with Jenkins. Learn how this open source project can improve your development by consistently and continuously automating your software project tasks.
Junior and intermediate DevOps administrators in need of sanity when testing and deploying software.
Real-world usage of Jenkins for better automation of testing and deployment with your team's software project.
- Continuous Integration concepts and best practices
- Jenkins introduction and configuration
- Jobs, job history, and build artifacts
- SCM integration and job triggering
- Jenkins cluster farming: multi-node management made easy
- Authentication considerations
- Jenkins plugins
- Distributed builds for heterogeneous architectures
- Build/test/deploy pipelines