LISA18 Program Registration Includes:
- Admission to all conference talks and training on the day(s) for which you register
- Continental breakfast, luncheon, and refreshment breaks
- Admission to Conference Reception, Expo, and evening activities
- Conference t-shirt and bag
- Optional admission to Data Storage Day on Monday, which may be indicated during registration
USENIX is pleased to offer Early Bird Registration Discounts to those who register for LISA18 by Monday, October 8, 2018. After October 8, registration fees increase.
|Registration Option||Early Bird (until October 8)||Standard (from October 9)||Student Rate|
Discounts Are Available
To facilitate your ability to attend LISA18, USENIX offers several ways for you to save. Conference discounts are available for groups of five or more, students, government and non-profit employees, and more!
Expo Only Registration
Admission to the Expo is available for $50. The Expo Only pass includes the following:
- Admission to the Expo on Monday (12:00 pm–7:00 pm) and Tuesday (10:00 am–2:00 pm)
- Admission to Data Storage Day on Monday
- Admission to the Expo Mixer on Monday
- Lunch at the Expo on Monday and Tuesday
- Refreshment breaks at the Expo on Monday and Tuesday
Press Registration and Information
If you are an accredited journalist, please contact Wendy Grubow, River Meadow Communications, for a complimentary registration code: firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 831.917.0980.
Speakers and Instructors
The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with registration instructions. If you are presenting, please see the LISA18 Information for Presenters page.
Learn more about the available services at LISA18.
Refunds and Cancellation Deadline
The cancellation deadline is Thursday, October 18, 2018.
Please see the USENIX Registration Substitution and Cancellation Policy page for more information.
USENIX Conference Department
2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215
Berkeley, CA 94710 USA