LISA18 Exhibitor Services
LISA18 Exhibitors can register here.
Legends Ballroom E-G and Music Row, Omni Nashville Hotel, Nashville, TN, USA
LISA18 Expo Floor Plan (subject to change)
Sunday, October 28: 4:00 pm–8:00 pm and/or Monday, October 29 starting at 7:00 am until 11:59 am
Monday, October 29: 12:00 pm–7:00 pm
Tuesday, October 30: 10:00 am–2:00 pm
Tuesday, October 30: 2:00-3:30pm
Legends Booth Package: Silver Level and above
- Each 8’x10’ booth will be set with 8’ high black back drape, 3’ high black side dividers, one (1) 6’ black skirted table, two (2) chairs, one (1) wastebasket and a 7” x 44” one-line identification sign.
Grand Booth Package: Bronze Level and Premium Exhibitors
- Each 8’x8’ booth will be set with 8’ high black back drape, 3’ high black side dividers, one (1) 6’ black skirted table, two (2) chairs, one (1) wastebasket and a 7” x 44” one-line identification sign.
Music Row Exhibitors: Start-ups, Nonprofits
- Each table top will be set with one (1) 4’ long x 2’ wide x 42” high draped table, two (2) stools, and one (1) wastebasket. Exhibitors will be in Music Row, adjacent to the Legends Ballroom. Pop-up banners are OK, but back walls not allowed.
All exhibitors receive:
- Exhibitor-only staff badges, with access to the Expo Hall floor for installation, during show hours, and during tear down plus access to conference lunch while staffing booth. (Exhibitor registration will be available in August.)
- Company logo, link, and description displayed on the conference website
- Company name, URL, and description in the conference directory and/or in the conference mobile
- Company logo on Expo passport
Booths will include electrical and wifi access.
Booths will not include janitorial, lead retrieval, wired ethernet drop, audio-visual, or any other special services. These services may be ordered via the exhibitor services kit, or via the third-party forms listed below.
Exhibitor Services Kit and Order Forms
You may order additional booth furnishings and exhibitor services from Heritage Trade Show Services and other approved contractors via the online exhibitor services kit which you may preview here. Heritage Trade Show Services will contact you and you'll work directly through them.
Discount Price Deadline Date: In order to receive the discount rates from Heritage listed on the price sheet inside the Exhibitor Services Kit, the warehouse must receive your order and payment by Wednesday, October 10th, 2018.
A la carte orders for electrical drops, monitors, and other AV, and lead retrieval can be ordered directly with these forms:
- Electrical: All booths are equipped with access to an electric drop. If you require additional service, please use the Encore Exhibitor Order Form and email the Sponsorship Department.
- Wired Internet: Wired Internet Order Form
- All Other Audio-Visual Services: MSI AV order form
- Lead Retrieval: OnArrival Lead Capture order form
All shipments to arrive between September 28–October 19 (No shipments direct to hotel).
Deliveries must be made between the hours of 10:00 am–4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Shipments received after this date will incur a late fee. Please see Material Handling Information in the Exhibitor Services Kit (ESK) for any applicable fees.
Shipping Label: Download the Shipping Label
Heritage Trade Show Services contacts:
Please check back frequently as forms and information will be updated as we get closer to LISA18.
Graphics Resources and Submission Guidelines: Due September 26, 2018
All graphics for your advertisement in the conference directory should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred formats: PDF, TIFF, AI, or EPS
• All art must be grayscale. No CMYK, RGB, or LAB color spaces allowed.
• All raster images must be 300 dpi
• PDF files must have all fonts embedded
• AI and EPS files must have all fonts outlined
All graphics for onsite signage should be sent to email@example.com
If you have special instructions or comments, please cc firstname.lastname@example.org when sending files to the aforementioned aliases.
Directory ads template can be downloaded here.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
September 26, 2018: Submit your print-ready graphics to USENIX (includes Directory Ads and all graphics for signage)
September 28, 2018: First date shipments may arrive at the advance warehouse
October 8, 2018: Hotel Discount Deadline
October 8, 2018: Early Bird registration deadline
October 10, 2018: Heritage payment deadline to receive discounts on orders for Expo booth
October 13, 2018: LeadCapture deadline to receive discounts on lead retrieval orders
October 19, 2018: Last date for shipping to arrive at the advance warehouse and order at A/V from MSI at a discount