USENIX Security '18 Registration Information
Early Bird Registration Deadline: Monday, July 23, 2018
The following information applies to USENIX Security ‘18 and its co-located events: SOUPS 2018, WOOT '18, ASE '18, CSET '18, FOCI '18, and HotSec '18. For invitation/registration information about the Leadership in Embedded Security Workshop, please see the workshop's page.
USENIX Security '18 Technical Sessions Registration Includes:
- Admission to all USENIX Security '18 technical sessions, Wednesday–Friday
- Admission to the continental breakfasts, luncheon, refreshment breaks, and evening activities
- Conference giveaway
- Access to the USENIX Security '18 Conference Proceedings as a downloadable archive
Co-located Event Registration Includes:
- Admission to all co-located event on the days for which you’ve registered, which may include:
- Admission to the continental breakfasts, luncheons, refreshment breaks, and evening activities on the days for which you’re registered, plus the SOUPS Poster Session on Sunday evening
- Conference giveway
- Access to all co-located event final paper files online, including the SOUPS 2018 Conference Proceedings as a downloadable archive
SOUPS Workshop Registration Includes
- Admission to the half- or full-day SOUPS workshops of your choosing on Sunday, which may include:
- Designing Privacy and Security Tools for Children and Teenagers (Full Day)
- WIPS: 3rd Workshop on Inclusive Privacy and Security (Half-Day Morning)
- WAY 2018: Who Are You?! Adventures in Authentication 2018 (Half-Day Morning)
- WSIW: Workshop on Security Information Workers (Half-Day Afternoon)
- WSSP: Workshop on the Human Aspects of Smarthome Security Privacy (Half-Day Afternoon)
- Admission to Sunday’s continental breakfast, refreshment breaks, and SOUPS Poster Session
Discounts Are Available
USENIX offers several conference discounts to facilitate your ability to attend USENIX Security '18 and the co-located events. From government and non-profit employees to groups of five or more, USENIX has ways for you to save.
Press Registration and Information
If you are an accredited journalist, please contact Wendy Grubow for a complimentary registration code: Wendy Grubow, River Meadow Communications, +1 831.917.0980, email@example.com
Authors and Speakers
The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with registration instructions. If you are presenting, please see the event's Instructions for Participants page below for more information.
The instructions for authors for the other co-located events will be available in June.
Find out what services will be available at the conference on the Conference Services page.
Refunds and Cancellation Deadline
The cancellation deadline is Friday, August 3, 2018.
Please see USENIX Registration Substitution and Cancellation Policy page for more information.
USENIX Conference Department
2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215
Berkeley, CA 94710 USA
Phone: +1 510.528.8649
Fax: +1 510.548.5738