USENIX Security '18 Registration Information
USENIX Security '18 is SOLD OUT.
The Early Bird Registration Deadline was Monday, July 23, 2018.
The following information applies to USENIX Security ‘18 and its co-located events: SOUPS 2018, WOOT '18, ASE '18, CSET '18, FOCI '18, and HotSec '18. For invitation/registration information about the Leadership in Embedded Security Workshop, please see the workshop's page.
On-site Registration and Badge Pick-up Hours
You may pick up your badge or register on-site in the Grand Ballroom Foyer at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront at the following dates and times:
Sunday, August 12, 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Monday, August 13, 7:30 am–5:00 pm
Tuesday, August 14, 8:00 am–7:00 pm
Wednesday, August 15, 7:30 am–5:00 pm
Thursday, August 16, 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Friday, August 17, 8:00 am–12:00pm
USENIX Security '18 Technical Sessions Registration Includes:
- Admission to all USENIX Security '18 technical sessions, Wednesday–Friday
- Admission to the continental breakfasts, luncheon, refreshment breaks, and evening activities
- Conference giveaway
- Access to the USENIX Security '18 Conference Proceedings as a downloadable archive
Co-located Event Registration Includes:
- Admission to all co-located event on the days for which you’ve registered, which may include:
- Admission to the continental breakfasts, luncheons, refreshment breaks, and evening activities on the days for which you’re registered, plus the SOUPS Poster Session on Sunday evening
- Conference giveway
- Access to all co-located event final paper files online, including the SOUPS 2018 Conference Proceedings as a downloadable archive
SOUPS Workshop Registration Includes
- Admission to the half- or full-day SOUPS workshops of your choosing on Sunday, which may include:
- Designing Privacy and Security Tools for Children and Teenagers (Full Day)
- WIPS: 3rd Workshop on Inclusive Privacy and Security (Half-Day Morning)
- WAY 2018: Who Are You?! Adventures in Authentication 2018 (Half-Day Morning)
- WSIW: Workshop on Security Information Workers (Half-Day Afternoon)
- WSSP: Workshop on the Human Aspects of Smarthome Security Privacy (Half-Day Afternoon)
- Admission to Sunday’s continental breakfast, refreshment breaks, and SOUPS Poster Session
USENIX Security '18 Registration Fees
USENIX is pleased to offer Early Bird Registration Discounts to those who register for USENIX Security ‘18 and co-located events by Monday, July 23, 2018. After July 23, registration fees increase.
You may register for co-located events in addition to USENIX Security ’18. Note that there is no member discount for co-located events. Co-located events include SOUPS 2018, WOOT '18, ASE '18, CSET '18, FOCI '18, and HotSec '18.
Each daily co-located event pass gives you admission to all co-located events taking place on the day for which you register. Please note that while this daily pass does offer the ability to move between the co-located events on Monday and Tuesday, seating in each of these events will first be made available to those that registered for a specific event.
Attention, students! Find out more about student offers. Note that student rates do not increase after the early bird registration deadline.
|Early Bird (until July 23)||Standard (from July 24)|
|USENIX Security '18
3-Day Technical Sessions
|2-Day Co-located Event Pass
(Monday and Tuesday)
|1-Day Co-located Event Pass
(Monday and Tuesday)
|Full-Day SOUPS Workshop
(All day Sunday)
|Half-Day SOUPS Workshop
(Sunday morning or afternoon)
Discounts Are Available
USENIX offers several conference discounts to facilitate your ability to attend USENIX Security '18 and the co-located events. From government and non-profit employees to groups of five or more, USENIX has ways for you to save.
Press Registration and Information
If you are an accredited journalist, please contact Wendy Grubow for a complimentary registration code: Wendy Grubow, River Meadow Communications, +1 831.917.0980, firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors and Speakers
The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with registration instructions. If you are presenting, please see the event's Instructions for Participants page below for more information.
The instructions for authors for the other co-located events will be available in June.
Find out what services will be available at the conference on the Conference Services page.
Refunds and Cancellation Deadline
The cancellation deadline is Friday, August 3, 2018.
Please see USENIX Registration Substitution and Cancellation Policy page for more information.
USENIX Conference Department
2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215
Berkeley, CA 94710 USA
Phone: +1 510.528.8649
Fax: +1 510.548.5738