9:00 am–5:00 pm
Who should attend:
Intermediate and advanced Linux system administrators who want to understand their systems better and get the most out of them.
Take back to work:
The ability to hone your Linux systems for the specific tasks they need to perform.
- Strategies for performance tuning
- Characterizing your workload's requirements
- Finding bottlenecks
- Tools for measuring system performance
- Memory usage tuning
- Filesystem and storage tuning
- Network tuning
- Latency vs. throughput
- Capacity planning
- Memory cache and TLB tuning
- Application tuning strategies