Intermediate and advanced Linux system administrators who want to understand their systems better and get the most out of them.
The ability to hone your Linux systems for the specific tasks they need to perform.
- Strategies for performance tuning
- Characterizing your workload's requirements
- Finding bottlenecks
- Tools for measuring system performance
- Memory usage tuning
- Filesystem and storage tuning
- Network tuning
- Latency vs. throughput
- Capacity planning
- Memory cache and TLB tuning
- Application tuning strategies