- Symposium Organizers
- At a Glance
- Registration Information
- Technical Sessions
- Co-Located Workshops
- Accepted Posters
- Purchase the Box Set
- Students and Grants
- Help Promote!
- Flyer PDF
- For Participants
- Call for Papers
- Past Symposia
You are here
Website Maintenance Alert
Due to scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, October 16, from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -7), parts of the USENIX website (e.g., conference registration, user account changes) may not be available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you are trying to register for LISA19, please complete your registration before or after this time period.
On-site Registration and Badge Pick-up Hours
You may pick up your badge or register on-site at Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego at the following dates and times:
- Sunday, August 17, 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 18, 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 19, 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 20, 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 21 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 22 8:00 a.m.–noon
Technical Sessions Registration Includes:
- Admission to all technical sessions
- Continental breakfast and refreshments during breaks on the day of your sessions
- Access to the Conference Proceedings as a downloadable archive
- Admission to the evening activities
- Wireless connectivity in conference session area
- Conference bag
Note: USENIX is committed to going "green." The proceedings will be available online to attendees before the conference and to everyone once it begins.
Daily Workshop Registration Includes:
- Admission to sessions for all workshops on the day for which you register
- Access to all workshop final files online
- Admission to the continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks
- Wireless connectivity in workshop session area
- Conference bag
See a list of co-located workshops here.
Discounts Are Available
USENIX understands the challenges you face in these difficult economic times. In order to facilitate your ability to attend USENIX Security '14, we offer several conference discounts. From government and non-profit employees to groups of five or more, USENIX has ways for you to save.
Press Registration and Information
If you are an accredited journalist, please contact Wendy Grubow for a complimentary registration code: Wendy Grubow, River Meadow Communications, 831-917-0980, email@example.com
Please contact the Conference Department for registration information.
USENIX is committed to ensuring that our meetings are fully accessible to all persons. Find out about options and how to make a request. To ensure that we meet your needs, please make your request by Friday, July 11, 2014.
USENIX Security '14 Registration Fees
Early Bird Rate
|Student Technical Sessions||$495||$495||$495||$495|
Attention, students! Find out more about student offers.
Daily Workshop Pass Registration Fees
You may register for workshops in addition to USENIX Security '14 or on their own. Each daily workshop registration pass gives you admission to all workshops taking place on the day for which you register.
|1-Day Workshop Pass Fee||$295||$345|
|2-Day Workshop Pass Fee||$590||$690|
|Student 1-Day Workshop Pass Fee||$295||$295|
|Student 2-Day Workshop Pass Fee||$590||$590|
Monday, August 11, 2014
Substitutions are always welcome. If you must cancel, please do so by Monday, August 11, to receive a full refund. Please log into Cvent and enter your confirmation number to cancel your registration. After August 5, your cancellation/refund request must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.