- Symposium Organizers
- At a Glance
- Registration Information
- Technical Sessions
- Co-Located Workshops
- Accepted Posters
- Purchase the Box Set
- Students and Grants
- Help Promote!
- Flyer PDF
- For Participants
- Call for Papers
- Past Symposia
You are here
This page is for those who will be presenting material at USENIX Security '14. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact email@example.com. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
- A printable PDF of your paper no more than 16 pp. long, including bibliography and any appendices, along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before Tuesday, July 8, 2014.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by July 8, 2014. If you have questions, please contact Michele Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Important: Please print and sign the USENIX Security '14 Consent Form for Refereed Papers and return it to us via email at email@example.com, fax at 510-528-8649, or US mail to Publications Department, USENIX Association, 2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215, Berkeley, CA 94710. Please note that all authors must provide a signature. Everyone may sign the same form, or forms can be submitted individually, but we must have a signature from every author of a paper.
- Download templates for LaTeX or Word from the Templates page.
- Registration materials will be online soon. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All papers will be available online to registered attendees before the conference. If your accepted paper should not be published prior to the event, please notify email@example.com. The papers will be available online to everyone beginning on the first day of the symposium, August 20, 2014.
- In order to make your paper presentation available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your presentation.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
- Important: Please print and sign the USENIX Security '14 Consent Form for Invited Speakers and return it to us via email at email@example.com, fax at 510-528-8649, or US mail to Publications Department, USENIX Association, 2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215, Berkeley, CA 94710.
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your presentation.