Exhibitor Services Information
Welcome to LISA21 We are using Swapcard as our event platform and you will be using the tools in the platform's Exhibitor Center to configure your booth, manage your team, and interact with visitors to your exhibit.
Exhibit Graphics Information
Header Image Size: 1200 x 675 px, 16:9 ratio, no larger than 1MB
Header Video (Silver/Gold only): Use the Video ID on YouTube or Vimeo; be sure to enter the video ID, and not the full URL of the video.
Column Ad (Gold only): Import a 1080x1920px (9:16 ratio) image, no larger than 1MB
Background image: 2560x1600px (16:10 ratio) image, no larger than 1MB
Social media links: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
Upload any products and services by name, description, add a link, and a 200x200 image for each upload
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Thursday May 6: Exhibitor Swapcard training
- Thursday May 6: Access to the platform invitations sent your booth’s admin
- Thursday May 6: Exhibit build may begin
- Monday, May 17: Deadline to request assistance with build and submit required graphics
- Friday, May 21: Your exhibit needs to be ready for the public! You may still edit throughout the conference
- Monday May 24: Attendee access to exhibits (staffing not required, please monitor your notifications)
- Monday, May 31: Memorial Day holiday
- Tuesday, June 01: Conference opens
Early access/soft open begins May 24. Attendees can explore the exhibits at their convenience and if interested, can leave you a message which you will be able to follow up on at your convenience.
Grand Open June 1, 7 am Pacific Daylight Time
Peak traffic expected Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
- 7:00 am - 8:00 am/Pre-sessions
- 9:30 am - 10:00 am/Morning break
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm/Mid-day break
- 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm/Afternoon break
- 2:45 pm - 3:30 pm/Post-sessions (Tues/Weds)
Your exhibit's admin will receive an invite into the Swapcard platform soon. Once your company profile is set up inside Swapcard, your admin will add staff members to your exhibit. This grants access only to your exhibit and does not give access to conference sessions. Use your Sponsor Pass(es) for attending sessions as a guest. You may be an attendee and also staff your booth during peak traffic times.
Help Promote LISA21 and Your Company's Booth!
Spread the word to your community that you will be exhibiting at LISA21. Be sure to use the official hashtag #lisa21 on social media.
Size: 600x600 pixels