- Workshop Organizers
- Registration Information
- Registration Information
- Registration Discounts
- At a Glance
- Workshop Program
- Live Streaming
- Purchase the Box Set
- Birds-of-a-Feather Sessions
- Hotel and Travel Information
- Help Promote!
- For Participants
- Call for Papers
- Past Workshops
You are here
Website Maintenance Alert
Due to scheduled maintenance, the USENIX website will not be available on Tuesday, December 17, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -7). We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you are trying to register for Enigma 2020, please complete your registration before or after this time period.
This page is for those who will be presenting material at HotStorage ’13. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Michele Nelson: email@example.com.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Chair, Ajay Gulati, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
- A printable PDF of your paper no more than 5 pp. long (including figures, tables, and references), along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before Tuesday, May 14, 2013.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by May 14, 2013. If you have questions, please contact Michele Nelson, email@example.com.
- Print, sign, and email or fax to us the HotStorage ’13 Consent Form for Refereed Papers.
- Download templates for LaTeX or Word from the Templates page.
- Registration materials will be online soon. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All papers will be available online to registered attendees before the workshop. If your accepted paper should not be published prior to the event, please notify email@example.com. The papers will be available online to everyone beginning on the day of the workshop, June 27, 2013.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
- Please read, sign, and email or fax to us:
Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your presentation.