- Workshop Organizers
- Registration Information
- Registration Discounts
- At a Glance
- Workshop Program
- Birds-of-a-Feather Sessions
- Hotel and Travel Information
- Help Promote!
- For Participants
- Call for Papers
- Past Workshops/History
You are here
Website Maintenance Alert
Due to scheduled maintenance, the USENIX website will not be available on Monday, December 16, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -7). We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you are trying to register for Enigma 2020, please complete your registration before or after this time period.
This page is for those who will be presenting material at the 8th International Workshop on Feedback Computing. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Michele Nelson: email@example.com.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs, Jie Liu and Ming Zhao, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
- Final papers are due on or before Friday, May 24, 2013. Please submit the following:
- Research Papers: A printable PDF of your paper no more than 6 pp. long (excluding references), along with consent forms with the signature of each author.
- Challenge Papers: A printable PDF of your paper no more than 3 pp. long (excluding references), along with consent forms with the signature of each author.
- Application Papers: A printable PDF formatted as annotated slides—a visual in the upper half of a page and the explanatory text in the lower half—not to not exceed 15 slides in length, along with consent forms with the signature of each author.
- Print, sign, and email or fax to us the Feedback Computing Consent Form for Refereed Papers.
- Download templates for LaTeX or Word from the Templates page.
- Registration materials will be online soon. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact email@example.com.
- All papers will be available online to registered attendees before the workshop. If your accepted paper should not be published prior to the event, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. The papers will be available online to everyone beginning on the day of the workshop, June 25, 2013.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
- Please read, sign, and email or fax to us:
Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to email@example.com immediately after your presentation.