- Workshop Organizers
- Registration Information
- Registration Discounts
- At a Glance
- Workshop Program
- Birds-of-a-Feather Sessions
- Hotel and Travel Information
- Help Promote!
- For Participants
- Call for Papers
- Past Workshops/History
You are here
This page is for those who will be presenting material at the 8th International Workshop on Feedback Computing. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Michele Nelson: email@example.com.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs, Jie Liu and Ming Zhao, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
- Final papers are due on or before Friday, May 24, 2013. Please submit the following:
- Research Papers: A printable PDF of your paper no more than 6 pp. long (excluding references), along with consent forms with the signature of each author.
- Challenge Papers: A printable PDF of your paper no more than 3 pp. long (excluding references), along with consent forms with the signature of each author.
- Application Papers: A printable PDF formatted as annotated slides—a visual in the upper half of a page and the explanatory text in the lower half—not to not exceed 15 slides in length, along with consent forms with the signature of each author.
- Print, sign, and email or fax to us the Feedback Computing Consent Form for Refereed Papers.
- Download templates for LaTeX or Word from the Templates page.
- Registration materials will be online soon. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact email@example.com.
- All papers will be available online to registered attendees before the workshop. If your accepted paper should not be published prior to the event, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. The papers will be available online to everyone beginning on the day of the workshop, June 25, 2013.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
- Please read, sign, and email or fax to us:
Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to email@example.com immediately after your presentation.