Welcome to all Enigma 2020 speakers! We're so glad that you'll be joining us in San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Sign your Consent to Publish form.
- USENIX requires a signed consent form from all presenters, which allows us to publish the audio, slides, and/or video of your talk. USENIX makes these freely available to the public as part of our commitment to open access. Please review and e-sign the Enigma 2020 Consent Form for Talk Presenters.
- If you prefer not to e-sign your form and/or prefer not to provide your Social Security number electronically, you may download the consent form (PDF), print it, and mail it to:
The USENIX Association
2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215
Berkeley, CA 94710
Attn: Enigma 2020 Consent
- Register for the conference.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online.
- Read the USENIX Event Code of Conduct and USENIX Event Guidelines for Speakers.
- Please ensure your talk follows the guidelines outlined in the USENIX Event Code of Conduct and Guidelines for Speakers.
- Prepare your slide deck.
- Slides should be set up for a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- The Enigma logo is available for download if you want to include it in your slide deck.
- Use of Images, Audio, and Video in your Materials: It is very important that you secure permission to use copyright-protected materials in your slide deck, paper, or other materials used at a conference or submitted for publication. Even when an item has a Creative Commons license, you must read and comply with the terms of the license.
USENIX receives copyright infringement notices from time to time, resulting from authors or speakers using copyright-protected materials without proper licensing or attribution. When this happens, we have to depublish the work in question until/unless the issue is resolved. Licensing fees may be incurred, even when the work is depublished, and USENIX will bill the author or speaker for any costs incurred. When possible, USENIX will refer the complainant directly to the author or speaker, who will be solely responsible for resolving the complaint.
- Get your visa.
- If you live abroad and need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Visa applications can take at least 30 working days to process. Please identify yourself as a presenter, and include your full postal address in your email.
- Email your slides (after the conference).
- In order to make your talk available on the program web page immediately after the conference, please email a PDF of your slides to email@example.com as soon as possible after your presentation.
A/V and Technical Setup
USENIX provides a projection screen and projector, plus the following:
- 1 wireless microphone
- Cables and extension cords: HDMI and VGA are provided for connecting your laptop to the projection system. Please check your device ahead of time and bring any special adapters you might need, including for Mini-Displayport or USB-C.
- Laptops are not provided
Promote Yourself and the Event on Social Media!
Please help us promote the conference on social media with the #Enigma2020 hashtag. Our attendees come from around the world to learn from you, so here's your chance to get people excited about your session. We've posted some graphics below which you're welcome to use.
I'm speaking at #Enigma2020 in San Francisco, January 27–29, 2020. Join me! http://bit.ly/enigma2020
Join me at #Enigma2020 in San Francisco, January 27–29, 2020! http://bit.ly/enigma2020
Feel free to use the banners below to promote your session at Enigma 2020. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a different size.
Size: 600x600 pixels
Size: 600x600 pixels