Exhibitor Services Provided by TriCord Tradeshow Services
Download the Exhibitor Services Manual (PDF) here.
Contact: Phone: +1 831.833.8600 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Order your OnArrival Lead Capture App: Prior to Event
- Hotel Discount Deadline: Friday, January 17, 2020
- TriCord Rental (AV equipment and booth furnishings) Discount Deadline: Friday, January 10, 2020
- TriCord Graphics Order Deadline: Friday, January 10, 2020
- TriCord Advance Freight Receiving Window: Starts Monday, December 23, 2019
- TriCord Advance Freight Receiving Deadline: Ends 4:30 PM PST, Thursday, January 23, 2020
- Packet Inserts: Use this shipping label. All boxes to arrive between January 20–24, 2020
- Monday, January 27, 2020: 7:30 am–6:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020: 8:00 am–6:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 29, 2020: 10:00 am–2:30 pm
Exhibitor Move In
All advance freight will be delivered to your booth space prior to exhibitor move in to expedite your set up
- Sunday, January 26, 2020: 12:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Monday, January 27, 2020: 7:00 am–7:30 am (until showcase opens at 7:30 am)
Exhibitor Move Out
- Wednesday, January 29, 2020: 2:31 pm - 4:00 pm
- No on-site carrier pick up. Coordinate with TriCord for special shipping needs.
- All orders received before the discount deadline will receive the discount rates. Orders that are not sent in by the discount deadline will receive the standard rates. Contact TriCord with questions and for more details at email@example.com.
Your Exhibit comes with two (2) badges for staffing your exhibit.
Register staff for your booth.
Select Exhibitor as the registration type—no code necessary.
Exhibitor-only badges are required for those staffing a booth.
- Exhibitor-only badges are separate entities from conference passes or any sponsor passes that may be part of your sponsorship.
- Exhibitors will have access to food and beverage.
Each 8' x 10' Systems booth includes:
- 8' High x 10' Wide Octanorm Standard Back Wall, 40" High x 6' Deep Octanorm Side Rail
- Sintra Fill panels in white
- Header Graphic
- One (1) Meter Counter (front graphic panel included)
- Two (2) Bar Stools
- One (1) electrical drop with power strip
- Access to free conference WiFi with limited bandwidth during peak usage (breaks and lunches) is included
- Two (2) Exhibitor-only badges to staff booth (showcase access only)
Additional branding opportunities and diagrams will be available in the Exhibitor Services Kit*Access to free conference WiFi with limited bandwidth during peak usage (breaks and lunches) is included.
USENIX provides free WiFi access to all our attendees and exhibitors. We cannot guarantee the quality and seamless connectivity in the Expo area and we strongly recommend that all exhibitors who will need internet access for demos or displays, order an ethernet drop from the provider. Order form coming soon.
All booths are equipped with access to an electric drop. If you require additional service, please contact us.
Order form is available in the TriCord Exhibitor Kit.
Exhibitors have the option to order lead retrieval. Access the order form here.
For Packet Inserts
If you plan to ship collateral for the attendee packets, please email your tracking number and a description of the item to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not sending a tracking number may cause your insert to not be included in the packet, though USENIX will make every effort to accommodate. Please send 450 count.
Please use this shipping label and send all boxes to arrive between January 20–24, 2020
[YOUR COMPANY NAME] Packet Inserts
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Enigma 2020/Rich Williams
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
For Your Exhibit
If you'd like to send anything for your exhibit in advance of your arrival, it must arrive through TriCord's Advance Warehouse ONLY between December 23, 2019 and January 23, 2020. Please discuss any custom deliveries with Tricord.
[YOUR COMPANY NAME] Exhibit Materials
TriCord Tradeshow Services
738 Neeson Road
Marina, CA 93933