You are here
This page is for those who will be presenting material at ATC '13. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Michele Nelson: email@example.com.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs Andrew Birrell and Emin Gün Sirer firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
- A printable PDF of your paper, no more than 12 pp. long for full papers or 6 pp. long for short papers (including figures, tables, and references), along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before Monday, May 20, 2013. The formatting rules for the final papers are identical to the formatting rules for your original submission.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by May 20, 2013. If you have questions, please contact Michele Nelson, email@example.com.
- Print, sign, and email or fax to us the ATC '13 Consent Form for Refereed Papers.
- Registration materials are available online. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All papers will be available online to registered attendees before the conference. If your accepted paper should not be published prior to the event, please notify email@example.com. The papers will be available online to everyone beginning on the first day of the conference, June 26, 2013.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
- Please read, sign, and email or fax to us:
Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your presentation.