usenix conference policies
This page is for those who will be presenting material at 3GSE '14. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact email@example.com. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Michele Nelson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Chair, Zachary N J Peterson, email@example.com.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, please see your instructions below.
Instructions for Authors of Refereed Papers
Important: Please read, print, and sign the 3GSE '14 Consent Form for Refereed Papers and return it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at 510-528-8649, or US mail to Publications Department, USENIX Association, 2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215, Berkeley, CA 94710.
Instructions for Invited Talk Presenters, Panelists, and Keynote and Plenary Speakers
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
- Important: Please read, print, and sign the Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels and return it to us via email at email@example.com, fax at 510-528-8649, or US mail to Publications Department, USENIX Association, 2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215, Berkeley, CA 94710.
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your presentation.
connect with us