Please join us in Vancouver, Canada, for the 30th USENIX Security Symposium. USENIX Security brings together researchers, practitioners, system administrators, system programmers, and others to share and explore the latest advances in the security and privacy of computer systems and networks.
The Call for Papers will be available soon. Below are the deadline dates:
- Summer paper submission deadline: Thursday, June 11, 2020, 11:59 pm AoE
- Early reject notification: July 17, 2020
- Rebuttal period: August 24–26, 2020
- Notification to authors: September 4, 2020
- Final papers due: October 5, 2020
- Fall paper submission deadline: Thursday, October 15, 2020, 11:59 pm AoE
- Early reject notification: November 20, 2020
- Rebuttal period: January 11–13, 2021
- Notification to authors: January 21, 2021
- Final papers due: February 22, 2021
- Winter paper submission deadline: Thursday, February 4, 2021, 11:59 pm AoE
- Early reject notification: March 12, 2021
- Rebuttal period: April 19–21, 2020
- Notification to authors: April 30, 2021
- Final papers due: June 2, 2021
Become a Sponsor: Sponsorship exposes your brand to highly qualified attendees, funds our diversity and student grants, supports open access to our conference content, and keeps USENIX conferences affordable. USENIX is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that relies on sponsor support to fulfill its mission. To learn more, please contact the Sponsorship Department with the conference name in your subject line.
The acceptance of any organization as a sponsor does not imply explicit or implicit approval by USENIX of the donor organization’s values or actions. In addition, sponsorship does not provide any control over conference program content. Questions? Contact the Sponsorship Department.