You are here
Venue, Hotel, and Travel
Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport
2799 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, Virginia 22202
Phone: (703) 418 1234
Fax: (703) 418 1289
The hotel reservation deadline has been extended to December 15, 2014.
We encourage you to stay at the Hyatt, as we have reserved a block of rooms that must be filled to avoid a financial penalty. Book your room today! Thank you for your cooperation.
Discount Car Rental
USENIX has partnered with Avis to provide discounts on car rentals for your trip to Washington D.C.
Book now at the discounted rate or call Avis at (800) 331-1600.
- Discount Code: D012158
Airports and Ground Transportation
- Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle
Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle to Reagan National Airport (DCA) departs from the hotel every 20 minutes on the hour from 4:40 a.m.—12:00 a.m. (Times subject to change.)
- The shuttle picks up at A Terminal (Second curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location) and B and C Terminal Arrivals, Door 5 and Door 9 (first curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location).
- From Dulles Airport (IAD) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, the cost is approximately $70.
- From Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, the cost is approximately $65–$70.
Metro Subway Access
- From the Crystal City Metro Station, the Blue and Yellow lines are available. Our Washington DC metro area hotel is a 10 minute walk from the station.
- The Courtesy Hyatt Metro Shuttle to and from the Crystal City Metro Station departs from the hotel front drive every 15 minutes on the hour from 6:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 7:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. (Times subject to change.)
- The shuttle picks up and drops off at the corner of 18th Street and S. Bell Street (subject to change).
- Taxi to and from Union Station is approximately $17–$20.
- MARC train service from BWI to Union Station is approximately $6.
- Taxi from Union Station to our Washington DC metro area hotel is approximately $17–$20.
Virginia Rail Express
- The Virginia Rail Express station is a five minute walk from our Washington DC metro area hotel.
- Contact 703-682-8102 for available sedan/limo service to our Washington DC metro area hotel.
- One way to/from IAD is approximately $65.
- One way to/from BWI is approximately $100.
- Contact Awards Limousine for final prices.
- Contact 1-800-BlueVan for information and final prices.
- One way to/from IAD is approximately $29.
- One way to/from BWI is approximately $48.