You are here
Instructions for Participants
These instructions are for those who will be presenting material at SaTCPI '15. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to find the conference you're interested in.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Michele Nelson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for Invited Talk Presenters, Panelists, and Keynote Speakers
- We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
- Consent Form: USENIX requires a signed consent form from all presenters. To review the consent form and sign with an electronic signature, follow this link.
- Presentation slides: In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the meeting, please email your electronic files to email@example.com immediately after your presentation.
Video Submission Instructions for Lightning Videos
As part of the meeting, we encourage attendees to submit a short video describing their NSF SaTC project. Videos may be no longer than 90 seconds, but shorter videos are preferred. Attendees may submit one video per project.
Particularly outstanding videos may be displayed before, during, and after plenary sessions, and all videos will be made available through the conference web site.The deadline for submitting videos is Friday, December 12, 2014. The form for submitting your video is here. Your video submission should be a link to a file in a common video format (e.g., mp4, quicktime, mov, avi) with standard 16:9 aspect ratio. To submit a video, you grant permission to the conference organizers to upload it to a video streaming site (e.g., youtube), to embed it in websites associated with the conference, and to show it at the meeting.