John H. Nyhuis is an Infrastructure Engineer, serving as IT Director at the Altius Institute for Biomedical Sciences. He is the culmination of 20 years of experience in Infrastructure Engineering and IT Management within industry, academic, and medical environments, including extensive experience with scalable system architecture, implementation, optimization, and deployment:
- Leadership: Experienced building consensus in diverse highly environments. Project Management (Scrum and LEAN), Risk Management, IT audits and remediation, HIPAA, FIRPA
- Management: Expense Controls, Budgeting, Employees Management, Project Proposals, Process Improvement
- Vendor Relations: Contract Negotiation, Fundraising / Equipment Donations
- Architecture/Design: Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Automation, Scalability, Root Cause Analysis
- Deployments: Massively Parallel Implementations, Global Deployments, Code Management, Release Testing
In his free time, John serves as an Economic Development Commissioner for the City of Lake Forest Park, in the great state of Washington.