Grand Ballroom, Sheraton Boston
Tuesday, December 6: 4:00 pm–11:00 pm
Wednesday, December 7, 7:00 am–11:00 am
Wednesday, December 7: Noon–7:00 pm
Thursday, December 8: 10:00 am–2:00 pm
Booth Specifications and Exhibitor Benefits
- 10' x 8' booth in a carpeted ballroom, with 8' pipe-and-drape back wall and 3' side rails (black drape)
- One 6' skirted (black) table, two chairs, and a wastebasket
- Booth identity sign (11" x 17" black-and-white sign with company name and booth number)
- Up to five booth staff badges, with access to the Expo Hall floor for installation, show hours, and tear down
- Company logo, link, and description displayed on the conference Web site
- Company name, URL, and description in the conference directory and/or in the conference mobile
- Company logo on Expo passport
If you are a Bronze sponsor or above, or a premium exhibitor, your booth will also include a power strip and cabled access to an electrical drop.
The booth will NOT include electrical (for regular exhibitors), janitorial, lead retrieval, wired ethernet drop, audio-visual, or any other special services. These services may be ordered via the exhibitor services kit, or via the third-party forms listed below.
Exhibitor Services Kit
You may order additional booth furnishings and exhibitor services from GES and other approved contractors via the online exhibitor kit
A la carte orders for electrical drops, monitors, and other AV, and lead retrieval can be ordered directly with these forms:
We have arranged a special room rate of $210 at the Sheraton Boston for conference attendees. The hotel reservation discount deadline is Thursday, November 10 at 5 pm EST, or until the room block sells out—whichever occurs first. See more information at the LISA16 Venue, Hotel, and Travel page.
ATTENTION: USENIX never sells or rents your contact information. All communications regarding your registration will come via email from email@example.com. We do not contract with third-party housing or travel associations, and outreach or calls from such parties should be considered spam. Do not book via companies such as 'Expo Housing Services' or 'Exhibition Housing'; they use aggressive and unwelcome calling practices, compromise your credit information, and are not affiliated in any way with USENIX or LISA. Please make your hotel reservations directly with the Sheraton Boston Hotel or call 866.716.8134 and mention "USENIX" or "LISA16."
Expo Booth Staff Registration
You may staff your Expo booth with up to five people. If you plan only to staff your company's LISA16 Expo booth and not attend any of the main training or conference program, you can register for your booth staff badges via our streamlined Expo-only registration system.
(subject to change)
Be sure to check all order forms for additional deadlines and shipping information. All times specified below are Eastern Standard Time unless otherwise noted:
- Wednesday, November 2, at 8:00 am: First day for advance shipments to begin arriving at GES warehouse without incurring surcharges
- Friday, November 4: USENIX submission deadline for digital content and conference directory ad artwork
- Thursday, November 10: LISA16 Early Bird registration deadline
- Thursday, November 10, at 5:00 pm: Hotel discount reservation deadline
- Tuesday, November 15: GES discount deadline; all orders must include payment to be eligible for the discount
- Tuesday, November 15: PSAV order deadline
- Monday, November 21: MSI order deadline for advance pricing
- Monday, November 21: SmartSource lead retrieval discount order deadline
- Monday, November 28: SmartSource lead retrieval order deadline
- Thursday, December 1, at 4:30 pm: Last day for advance shipments to arrive at GES warehouse without incurring surcharges
- Tuesday, December 6, 4:00 pm–11:00 pm: Exhibitor Move-In
- Wednesday, December 7, 7:00 am–noon: Exhibitor Move-In
- Wednesday, December 7, noon–7:00 pm: Expo Hours
- Thursday, December 8, 10:00 am–2:00 pm: Expo Hours
- Thursday, December 8, after 2:01 pm: GES will return empty containers (those that were properly labeled for storage)
- Thursday, December 8, 2:01 pm–3:30 pm: Exhibitor Dismantle and Move-Out
- Thursday, December 8, by 3:30 pm: All exhibitor materials must be removed
- Tuesday, December 13, at 8:00 am: Post-show carrier pick-up from GES warehouse begins
- Friday, December 16, at 4:30 pm: Post-show carrier pick-up from GES warehouse ends
Advance Shipping Information
Important shipping information, including labels and instructions, are found in the GES Exhibitor Kit (see also the Shipping, Drayage, and Material Handling page). Place and pay for orders by Tuesday, November 15 for best pricing. Preprinted labels may be created via the Exhibitor Kit. Otherwise, make sure to use the following address for your shipments:
USENIX LISA16 Expo
[Exhibiting Company Name], Booth # ____________
95 Concord Street
North Reading, MA 01864
Show Decorator Warehouse Hours
Monday to Friday, 8:00 am–4:30 pm EST (closed noon–1:00 pm and on holidays: Thursday, November 24–Friday, November 25, 2016)
Shipments should arrive on business days on or between Wednesday, November 2 and Thursday, December 1, 2016. All shipments must arrive at GES warehouse by 4:00 pm EST on Thursday, December 1. Shipments arriving after that date will be subject to a surcharge. There is no direct-to-show-site shipment option.
Outbound carrier pick up will be available from Tuesday, December 13 to Friday, December 16 at the GES warehouse.