Pacific Concourse, Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Tuesday, October 31: 12:00 pm–6:00 pm
Wednesday, November 1, 8:00 am–12:00 pm
Wednesday, November 1: 12:00 pm–7:00 pm
Thursday, November 2: 10:00 am–2:00 pm
Booth Specifications and Exhibitor Benefits
- 10' x 8' booth in a carpeted ballroom, with 7'5" pipe-and-drape back wall and 3' side rails (white drape)
- One 6' skirted (black) table, two chairs, and a wastebasket
- Booth identity sign (11" x 17" black-and-white sign with company name and booth number)
- Up to five booth staff badges, with access to the Expo Hall floor for installation, show hours, and tear down
- Company logo, link, and description displayed on the conference Web site
- Company name, URL, and description in the conference directory and/or in the conference mobile
- Company logo on Expo passport
IMPORTANT: Ceiling height in the Expo hall is 7' 9", so back walls and pop-ups in excess of 7' will not fit. Please plan your booth furnishings accordingly.
If you are a Bronze sponsor or above, or a premium exhibitor, your booth will also include a power strip and cabled access to an electrical drop.
The booth will NOT include electrical (for regular exhibitors), janitorial, lead retrieval, wired ethernet drop, audio-visual, or any other special services. These services may be ordered via the exhibitor services kit, or via the third-party forms listed below.
Exhibitor Services Kit and Order Forms
You may order additional booth furnishings and exhibitor services from GES and other approved contractors via the online exhibitor kit
A la carte orders for electrical drops, monitors, and other AV, and lead retrieval can be ordered directly with these forms:
USENIX has negotiated a special room rate of $239 per night plus tax for single/double occupancy for conference attendees. The hotel reservation discount deadline is Monday, October 9, 2017, 5:00 pm PDT, or until the room block sells out—whichever occurs first.
ATTENTION: USENIX never sells or rents your contact information. All communications regarding your registration will come via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not contract with third-party housing or travel associations, and outreach or calls from such parties should be considered spam. Do not book via companies such as "Expo Housing Services" or "Exhibition Housing;" they use aggressive and unwelcome calling practices, compromise your credit information, and are not affiliated in any way with USENIX or LISA. Please make your hotel reservations directly with the Hyatt Regency San Francisco or call 888.591.1234 and mention "USENIX" or "LISA17."
Expo Booth Staff Registration
You may staff your Expo booth with up to five people. If you plan only to staff your company's LISA17 Expo booth and not attend any of the main training or conference program, please select 'Exhibitor' registration at this link: Exhibitor Registration.
(subject to change)
Be sure to check all order forms for additional deadlines and shipping information. All times specified below are Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) unless otherwise noted:
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017: Advance shipments may begin arriving at warehouse (all inbound carriers must be checked in by 2:00 pm)
- Friday, September 29, 2017: USENIX submission deadline for digital content and conference directory ad artwork
- Sunday, October 1, 2017: Last day for Early Bird Discount price on LeadCapture lead scanners
- Monday, October 9, 2017: Hotel discount deadline
- Tuesday, October 10, 2017, 5:00 pm: GES discount deadline date for orders received with payment
- Saturday, October 14, 2017: Last day for Discount price on LeadCapture lead scanners
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017: Freeman electric order deadline
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017: MSI order deadline for advance pricing
- Thursday, October 26, 2017: Last day for advance shipments to arrive at warehouse without surcharges (inbound carriers must check in by 2:00 pm)
- Exhibitor Move In:
- Tuesday, October 31, 2017: 12:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017: 8:00 am–12:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017: 12:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Thursday, November 2, 2017: 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Thursday, November 2, 2017: 2:00 pm–4:00 pm Exhibitor move-out begins
- Thursday, November 2, 2017: 2:01 pm Empty containers will be returned
- Thursday, November 2, 2017: 4:00 pm All exhibitor materials must be removed
- Monday, November 6, 2017: Pick-up may begin from GES warehouse starting at 8:00 am (PST)
- Friday, November 10, 2017: Last day for warehouse pick-up ending at 3:00 pm (PST)
Advance Shipping Information
Important shipping information, including labels and instructions, are found in the GES Exhibitor Kit (see also the Shipping, Drayage, and Material Handling page). Place and pay for orders by 5pm Tuesday, October 10th for best pricing. Direct to show site shipments will not be accepted at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco. All exhibit materials must be sent in advance to the GES warehouse. Preprinted labels may be created via the Exhibitor Kit. Otherwise, make sure to use the following address for your shipments:
USENIX LISA (Large Installation System Administration)
[Exhibiting Company Name], Booth # ____________
201 Haskins Way
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Show Decorator Warehouse Hours
Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 3:00 pm; Closed 11:30 pm to 12:30 pm and Holidays.)
Shipments should arrive on or between business days: Wednesday, September 27, 2017–Thursday, October 26, 2017
Please Note: Shipments arriving before Wednesday, September 27, 2017 will incur a storage fee, and shipments arriving after Thursday, October 26, 2017 will incur a Late to Warehouse Fee.
Outbound carrier pick up will be available from Monday, November 6, beginning at 8:00 am, to Friday, November 10, until 3:00 pm at the GES warehouse.