usenix conference policies
Instructions for Participants
This page is for those who will be presenting material at HotPar '12. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Events Calendar to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Jane-Ellen Long: email@example.com.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs, Hans-J. Boehm and Luis Ceze, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
Poster session presenters, please see the USENIX poster session instructions.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS OF REFEREED PAPERS
- A printable PDF of your paper (no more than 6 pp. long, excluding references), along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before April 30, 2012.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by April 30, 2012. If you have questions, please contact Jane-Ellen Long, email@example.com.
- Print, sign, and fax the HotPar '12 Consent Form for Refereed Paper Authors.
- Download templates for LaTeX or Word from the Templates page.
- You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INVITED TALK PRESENTERS, PANELISTS, AND KEYNOTE AND PLENARY SPEAKERS
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
- Please read, sign, and fax to us:
Consent Form for Invited Talks, Keynote Speakers, and Panelists
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to email@example.com immediately after your presentation.
connect with us