- Workshop Organizers
- Registration Information
- Registration Discounts
- At a Glance
- Workshop Program
- Birds-of-a-Feather Sessions
- Co-located Workshops
- Hotel and Travel Information
- Help Promote!
- For Participants
- Call for Papers
- Past Workshops (HealthSec)
Call for Posters
- Poster proposals due: Monday, July 1, 2013 Deadline Extended!
- Notification to poster authors: Sunday, July 7, 2013
- Final posters due in PDF form: Thursday, August 1, 2013
- HealthTech '13 poster session: Monday, August 12, 2013
We invite HealthTech '13 attendees to participate in the HealthTech poster session held on the evening of the workshop. The poster session is a great opportunity to discuss new work with stakeholders from academia, industry, government, and medicine in an informal social environment.
Poster proposals are due by July 1, 2013 (details below).
Relevant topics in HealthTech areas include, but are not limited to:
- Preliminary or experimental work that has not yet been published
- New or emerging technology to improve healthcare
- Evidence of cross-cutting problems that need solutions
- Highlights from deployments of health information technology (HIT), including surprising outcomes or unintended consequences
- Controversial arguments for or against a specific HIT practice or technology
Space at the poster session is limited, so the poster committee will give special preference to exciting new results, projects led by students, and topics that are likely to generate fruitful interactions among attendees.
Poster proposals must be formatted as PDF or plain text and have at most 300 words (roughly one page). Please summarize the poster at the level of an abstract or elevator pitch and explain briefly why it is relevant to HealthTech. Include contact information for the person who will be presenting the poster.