You are here
This page is for those who will be presenting material at FOCI '13. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact email@example.com. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Michele Nelson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs, Jed Crandall and Joss Wright, email@example.com.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
- Technical Track: A printable PDF of your paper no more than 6 pp. long (not including references), along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before Thursday, July 18, 2013. Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by July 18, 2013.
Social Science Track: A printable PDF of your paper no more than 9 pp. long (not including references), along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before Thursday, July 18, 2013. Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by July 18, 2013.
If you have questions, please contact Michele Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print, sign, and email or fax to us the FOCI '13 Consent Form for Refereed Papers.
- Download templates for LaTeX or Word from the Templates page.
- Registration materials are now available online. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact email@example.com.
- All papers will be available online to registered attendees before the conference. If your accepted paper should not be published prior to the event, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. The papers will be available online to everyone beginning on the day of the workshop, August 13, 2013.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
- Please read, sign, and email or fax to us: Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to email@example.com immediately after your presentation.