- FAST '14 Home
- Conference Organizers
- Registration Information
- At a Glance
- Training Program
- Technical Sessions
- Students and Grants
- Help Promote!
- For Participants
- Call for Papers
- Past Conferences
You are here
This page is for those who will be presenting material at FAST '14. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact email@example.com. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Michele Nelson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs, Bianca Schroeder and Eno Thereska, email@example.com.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
- A printable PDF of your paper (no more than 12 pp. long for full papers and 6 pp. for short papers, excluding references), along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before Thursday, January 23, 2014. This is a firm deadline. Revisions received after this date cannot be included in the official program or proceedings. Thus please proof-read and double check your paper carefully before submitting it.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by January 23, 2014. If you have questions, please contact Michele Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print, sign, and email or fax to us the FAST '14 Consent Form for Refereed Papers.
- Download templates for LaTeX or Word from the Templates page.
- Registration materials will be online soon. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact email@example.com.
- All papers will be available online to registered attendees before the conference. If your accepted paper should not be published prior to the event, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. The papers will be available online to everyone beginning on the first day of the conference, February 17, 2014.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
- Please read, sign, and email or fax to us: Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to email@example.com immediately after your presentation.