You are here
This page is for those who will be presenting material at EVT/WOTE '13. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Michele Nelson: email@example.com.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs, Walter Mebane and Dan S. Wallach, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
- A printable PDF of your paper, along with consent form(s) with the signature of each author, is due on or before Tuesday, July 16, 2013. Papers should be no more than 16 pp. long (excluding bibliography and well-marked appendices), unless you have been instructed otherwise.
- Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by July 16, 2013. If you have questions, please contact Michele Nelson, email@example.com.
- Print, sign, and email or fax to us the JETS Volume 1, No. 1 Consent Form for Papers. Please remember to fill in your paper title on the form.
- Templates for LaTeX or Word are available if you wish to use them.
- Authors of papers accepted for publication in Volume 1, No. 1 of the USENIX Journal of Election Technology and Systems (JETS) will present their work at EVT/WOTE '13.
- Registration materials are now available online. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All papers will be available online to registered attendees before the workshop. If your accepted paper should not be published prior to the event, please notify email@example.com. The papers will be available online to everyone beginning on the day of the workshop, August 12, 2013.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
- Please read, sign, and email or fax to us: Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels. Please remember to fill in your talk title on the form. U.S. Government Employees: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this form does not meet your employer's guidelines.
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to email@example.com immediately after your presentation.