You are here
This page is for those who will be presenting material at CSET '12. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact email@example.com. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Jane-Ellen Long: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs, Sean Peisert and Stephen Schwab, email@example.com.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
- A printable PDF of your paper, along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before June 28, 2012. Papers must be no more than 8 pages long including tables, figures, and references.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by June 28, 2012. If you have questions, please contact Jane-Ellen Long, firstname.lastname@example.org. All papers will be available online to registered attendees before the workshop. If your accepted paper should not be published prior to the event, please notify email@example.com. The papers will be available online to everyone beginning on the day of the workshop, August 6, 2012.
- Print, sign, and email or fax to us the CSET '12 Consent Form for Refereed Papers.
- Download templates for LaTeX or Word from the Templates page.
- You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
Please note: laptops are not provided; if you will be unable to bring a laptop, please contact the program chairs or the Conference Manager to arrange to borrow one. If you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact Jessica Horst, Conference Manager, via email at email@example.com or via phone at 510-528-8649 ext. 21.
- Please read, sign, and email or fax to us:
Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your presentation.