INVITATION FROM THE PROGRAM CHAIR
I am writing to invite you to attend the 19th USENIX Security Symposium (USENIX Security '10), taking place August 11–13, 2010, in Washington, D.C.
USENIX Security '10 brings together researchers, practitioners, system administrators, system programmers, and others interested in the latest advances in the security of computer systems and networks.
The 3-day program includes:
- Keynote address by Roger G. Johnston, Vulnerability Assessment Team, Argonne National Laboratory
- Invited talks covering a number of timely topics, including:
- "Toward an Open and Secure Platform for Using the Web," by Will Drewry, Software Security Engineer, Google
- "End-to-End Arguments: The Internet and Beyond," by David P. Reed, MIT Media Laboratory
- "Windows 7 Security from a UNIX Perspective," by Crispin Cowan, Senior Program Manager, Windows Core Security
- And more . . .
- 30 refereed papers that present new research in a variety of subject areas, including detection of network attacks, privacy, Internet security, and Web security.
- Thought-provoking discussions at the evening Birds-of-a-Feather (BoF) sessions
- A poster session full of provocative opinions, interesting preliminary work, and cool ideas that will spark discussion; to submit a poster, please send a 1–5 page proposal, in PDF or PostScript, to email@example.com by Friday, June 11, 2010
Whether you're a researcher, a system administrator, or a policy wonk, come to the 19th USENIX Security Symposium to find out how changes in computer security are going to affect you.
Discounts are available!
Check out the available discounts for registration, airfare, and hotel.
Help us promote!
Please help us spread the word by displaying a button and distributing flyers. Connect with other attendees on Twitter and Facebook.
We look forward to seeing you in Washington D.C., August 1113, 2010.
For the USENIX Security '10 Program Committee,
Ian Goldberg, University of Waterloo
USENIX Security '10 Program Chair
P.S. Workshops will be held in conjunction with the main conference.
EVT/WOTE '10 will take place August 910. CSET '10 and WOOT '10 will take
place on August 9. CollSec '10, HotSec '10, HealthSec '10, and MetriCon 5.0 will take place on August 10.