You are here
Website Maintenance Alert
Due to scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, October 16, from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -7), parts of the USENIX website (e.g., conference registration, user account changes) may not be available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you are trying to register for LISA19, please complete your registration before or after this time period.
This page is for those who will be speaking at WiAC '14. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact email@example.com. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Michele Nelson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Co-Chairs, Jeanna Matthews and Sherry Moore, email@example.com.
Instructions for Invited Talk Presenters and Panelists
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
- Please read, print, and sign the Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels and return it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at 510-528-8649, or US mail to Publications Department, USENIX Association, 2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215, Berkeley, CA 94710.
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to email@example.com immediately after your presentation.