- Security '12 Home
- Registration Information
- Registration Discounts
- At a Glance
- Technical Sessions
- Hotel & Travel Information
- Poster Session
- Rump Session
- Birds-of-a-Feather Sessions
- For Participants
- Help Promote
- Call for Papers
- Past Proceedings
You are here
This page is for those who will be presenting material at USENIX Security '12. If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to select the conference in which you're interested.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Jane-Ellen Long: email@example.com.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Chair, Tadayoshi Kohno, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invited Talk presenters, panelists, Keynote and Plenary speakers, see your instructions below.
- A printable PDF of your paper (no more than 16 pp. long, including bibliography and any appendices), along with consent forms with the signature of each author, is due on or before June 19, 2012.
Upload your final paper to the Web submissions system by June 19, 2012. If you have questions, please contact Jane-Ellen Long, email@example.com.
- Print, sign, and email or fax to us the USENIX Security '12 Consent Form for Refereed Papers.
- Download templates for LaTeX or Word from the Templates page.
- Registration materials will be online soon. You will be contacted by the Conference Department with registration information. Please note: If the conference registration poses a hardship for the presenter of the refereed paper, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
Please note: laptops are not provided; if you will be unable to bring a laptop, please contact the Program Chair or the Conference Manager to arrange to borrow one. If you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact Jessica Horst, Conference Manager, via email at email@example.com or via phone at 510-528-8649 ext. 21.
- Please read, sign, and email or fax to us:
Consent Form for Invited Talks and Panels
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your presentation.