Important Dates and Deadlines (all times are local, subject to change)
- Interflow Logistics: Deadlines begin 15 September 2023. See details under Shipping below.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: Monday, 18 September 2023
- Deadline to submit your list of exhibitors to email@example.com: Tuesday, 26 September 2023 (updated)
- Deadline to submit graphics and upgrade orders to Total Expo: by Tuesday, 19 September 2023
- Last day to order a monitor: Friday, 29 September 2023 (local time) No late orders will be accepted.
- Optional order deadline for dedicated ethernet/wireless from the CCD, Saturday, 7 October 2023 (exhibits include free WiFi)
Exhibit Move-in/out Schedule Overview (subject to change)
Exhibit Hours (Updated 19 September)
The Convention Centre Dublin
North Wall Quay
Dublin 1, D01 T1W6, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 8560000
Show Decorator Services Provider
Total Expo, Project Manager: Jennifer Walsh
Total Expo Online Ordering
Order Deadline: Tuesday, 19 September, 2023
Total Expo Webshop is for ordering optional *graphics, furnishings, and monitors: SREcon23 EMEA Exhibitor Webshop *Graphics are not included with the stands but can be ordered on the webshop.
The Convention Centre Dublin does not accept deliveries in advance. Every shipment must be booked online via Interflow Logistics.
Freight Handling/Advance Warehouse Provider
Interflow Logistics Ltd.
Anderson Marisa: firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 (0)87 2388185
Shipping Manual and Arrival Deadlines
Freight must be received by the number of days indicated before Monday, 9 October 2023
Ocean Freight FCL Dublin: Friday, 15 September 2023
Ocean Freight LCL Dublin: Monday, 25 September 2023
Airfreight: Tuesday, 3 October 2023
Truck: Interflow Warehouse: Wednesday, 4 October 2023
Please arrange your outbound shipments in advance through Interflow Logistics unless you can hand carry your items out on your own.
The Exhibition Hall is located in the Forum on the Ground Floor. Floor plan and stand numbers coming soon.
All levels include the following:
- Stand footprint: 3m x 3m with hard back-wall, low side-wall
- Exhibitor name/stand number in black text on booth identification sign
- One (1) arm spotlight
- 1m locking counter (brandable at extra cost)
- Two (2) barstools (or similar)
- One electrical drop with power strip
- Complimentary WiFi
- Exhibitor-only badges to staff the exhibit
- Sample booth image
Optional customizations available on Total Expo’s webshop
Booths do not include graphics. Custom graphics for counter or back wall, monitor rental, custom furnishings can be ordered via Total Expo. Please visit their webshop for more details and place your orders by 19 September.
WiFi and Ethernet
Free conference WiFi is included with your exhibit, but if you require a dedicated connection, you can place an order through the Convention Centre by clicking on the below link and following the instructions detailed below. The order portal closes 7 October. Please disregard optional monitors and furnishing orders on their site and continue to place those orders through Total Expo's Webshop.
Convention Centre (CCD) Ethernet Order Portal
If a dedicated connection is preferred over the included, free conference WiFI, please order here CCD Ethernet Order Portal.
- Scroll to ‘SREcon23 Europe/Middle East/Africa’ and click “go to store"
- Create an account and complete the mandatory fields. If you do not know your stand number, please use your company name.
- On the left hand navigation pane, select ‘Event IT’ then ‘Internet Connection’ to access the wireless and hard wire connection options.
Your exhibit space includes access to electrical with a power strip. If you require additional power, please order through Total Expo.
Please order through Total Expo’s SREcon23 EMEA webshop. Mounting options include stand or wall mounted. Coordinate placement with Total Expo.
Lead Retrieval Overview
Optional lead retrieval can be purchased through Cvent for download and use on your own device (iOS or Android)
Order here: SREcon23 EMEA LeadCapture Order Form
*GDPR Compliance: Exhibitors can add an additional question within the app to obtain a form of written consent if so required.
Leads are collected using Cvent’s LeadCapture app for use on your own device. LeadCapture is available for purchase via the order form.
Data collected includes the information the attendee agreed to share when registering to attend the conference: Name, email, company, and title. Please note: Phone numbers, work/home addresses, cities, countries, and postal codes are not collected. You may ask attendees for additional contact information upon further conversation.
Admins: How to purchase and assign licenses using Cvent’s LeadCapture (Order form here)
- Access the Exhibitor Portal. If you have already pre-purchased licenses, locate the LeadCapture invitation in your inbox, and click Get Started. Create a password and click Log In. Then skip to step 3.
- Log in to your account and complete the sign-in process by entering your email address, a new password, and your organization's name. The site will redirect you to the Exhibitor Portal Welcome Page.
- Purchase your licenses, add your booth staff by searching on their registration confirmation number, and add them to the registered staff. Once added, you can assign their license. You cannot assign the licenses until your staff registers for the conference.
Onsite exhibitor lead retrieval FAQs
- Enter the access code from your email or your exhibit’s admin. (If you never received one, tap I don't have an access code or ask your Exhibitor Admin to look it up). Tap Next.
- If your admin hasn't assigned you a license yet, you'll be prompted to allow the app to access your camera. Tap OK, then scan your badge or tap Manually Enter to enter your confirmation number. Tap Yes, Activate Device to confirm.
Exhibitors may register for an exhibitor-only badge to staff your stand. Please email us your list of exhibitors by Tuesday, 26 September with their schedules. We will email you the link for exhibitor registration. This badge grants access to the Forum (exhibits area floor) only. Please have no more than two staff working your exhibit at any one time per 3M booth.
Note: Those planning to attend sessions rather than solely staff a table should register as a regular attendee with a full conference pass or sponsor pass per your contract. They can then receive an exhibitor ribbon when they check-in.
There will be overnight security in the Forum. USENIX can secure any small items of value in our locked office as needed.
USENIX does not offer a room block at a hotel, but we encourage you to shop around for your accommodations to find what suits your needs.