Important Dates and Deadlines
(Subject to change. All times listed are local time)
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: Monday, 22 May, 2023
- Deadline to submit exhibitor list to USENIX: Monday, 22 May, 2023
- Shipping: Sunday, 4 June, 2023. (details below)
- Purchase LeadCapture (optional) : Monday, 5 June, 2023
- LeadCapture app download, if purchased, Monday 12 June, 2023
- Monitor rental orders CLICK HERE (order by 5 June for best price)
- Setup Day: Wednesday, 14 June, 2023, 8:00 am–10:00 am
- Teardown Day: Friday, 16 June 2023, 3:05 pm (Updated)
Exhibitors may register for an exhibitor-only badge to staff your company’s tabletop. Please send email@example.com your list of exhibitors and their schedules and we will email you the link to register them. Each exhibitor may register for their own badge. Badges are not shareable or able to be exchanged. Your table may have 2 staff actively working the table at any time.
Note: Those planning to attend sessions rather than solely staff a table should register as a regular attendee with a full conference pass or sponsor pass per your contract. They can then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have their badge flagged to receive an exhibitor ribbon when they check in.
USENIX does not offer a room block at a hotel, but we encourage you to shop around for your accommodations to find what suits your needs.
Registration and exhibitor tables will be located in Level 3, Foyer 4 of the Suntec Centre.
- Six (6)-foot table
- Two chairs
- Electrical: Your exhibit space includes access to electrical with a power strip
- WiFi: All exhibitors will have access to the conference wireless network
Not Included with the Tabletop
- Monitor Rental: You will be able to order a monitor through the convention center. Please contact us for more information.
- Lead Retrieval: You will have the option to order a lead retrieval app through Cvent. Please review the LeadCapture section below in detail.
- Popup Banners and Tablecloths: You may bring your own pop-ups or other backdrops, but not to exceed 6 x 6 ft. (1.8 x 1.8 m) due to ceiling height.
LeadCapture in Detail for Admins
Create an account or log in to the Exhibitor Admin Portal. If you wish to use this tool to gather leads on site, this is where you will purchase LeadCapture licenses, assign licenses to staff, and download your leads. USENIX will not send your lead report to you. You must log in and download the report from the above linked admin portal.
- The lead data you collect will contain the attendee information they agreed to share when they registered to attend: Name, company/affiliation, job title, email address, state, country, and zip/post code.
- USENIX never sells, shares, or rents attendee contact information
- Download the LeadCapture order form for more information
How to Purchase and Assign Licenses using Cvent’s LeadCapture
- Access the Exhibitor Admin Portal. If you have already pre-purchased licenses, locate the LeadCapture invitation in your inbox, and click Get Started. Create a password and click Log In. Then skip to step 3.
- Otherwise, use THIS LINK to create an account for purchasing licenses, assigning booth staff, and exporting leads.
- Log in to your account and complete the sign-in process by entering your email address, a new password, and your organization's name. The site will redirect you to the Exhibitor Portal Welcome Page.
- Purchase your licenses, if necessary. From the Welcome Page, click Buy licenses, then Purchase licenses. Next, select your desired license type. App Licenses require your booth staff to download the LeadCapture app on their own device in order to scan leads. Device Rental Licenses include the scanning devices, which we ship to the site, ready to go.
- Check the box to the right of Single to purchase one LeadCapture license, or click the plus sign (+) to increase the quantity of how many devices you want to purchase.
- Once you've made your selections, click Go to checkout to complete the transaction.
Congratulations, you have purchased LeadCapture licenses. Now, you will need to assign those to the users. Users will be onsite staff who have registered for the conference (usually as an exhibitor). You cannot add staff to assign the licenses to until your staff are registered for the conference.
Scanning Leads: Attention Exhibitors!
- Download the LeadCapture app on your device from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Please review this article on how to scan leads.
Note: Cvent has multiple app icons that look similar. Be sure you have the one pictured here downloaded for iOS or Android.
- Enter Your Access Code. Enter the access code from your email. (If you never received one, tap I don't have an access code or ask your Exhibitor Admin to look it up). Tap Next.
- If your Admin hasn't assigned you a license yet, you'll be prompted to allow the app to access your camera. Tap OK, then scan your badge or tap Manually Enter to enter your confirmation number. Tap Yes, Activate Device to confirm.
Rogers-Asia is the shipping logistics provider. You must use them to ship in and out for this conference. There is a detailed manual below with instructions and tariff rates. Please consign as instructed, ship pre-paid, and initiate your shipments in and out to coincide with the acceptance windows. All paperwork must be received by Rogers-Asia no later than seven working days before the first arrival window date.
Download the Rogers-Asia Shipping Manual (PDF)
ROGERS EXPO SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Tel: 65-6846 0055
Please provide your paperwork to Rogers-Asia no later than seven working days prior to the below dates and ship your goods to arrive Singapore no later than:
- Seafreight FCL & LCL: 4–6 June, 2023
- Airfreight: 6–8, June, 2023
- Courier (Less than 50kgs): 8–10 June, 2023
Note: The Suntec cannot hold or discard packages for you. Please do not send items to or leave items at the venue.
During and upon conclusion of the conference: Please do not leave items (e.g., empty boxes or any waste) at your table. You must arrange to have these items removed through the logistics vendor.
Please review the closing procedures on page 4 and item 11 on page 9 in the Rogers-Asia Shipping Manual. Any unwanted empty packing cases/materials left on the show floor by exhibitors at the close of the show will be removed and sent for destruction. A fee of S$50.00 per cbm (Minimum S$150.00) will be levied.