SREcon19 EMEA Exhibitor Information - Please note exhibit space is full at this time. If you have a pending contract or inquiry, please contact us to see if there is a reservation being held for your company.
The Convention Centre Dublin
North Wall Quay
Dublin 1, D01 T1W6, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 8560000
Show Decorator Services Provider: Total Expo
Project Manager: Hugh Bagnall
Contacts: Jennifer Walsh; email@example.com
Padraig Kilgannon; firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01 4137300 / International: 00353 14137 300 / Direct: 01 4137315
See here for EXHIBITOR BOOTH PACKAGES
Shipping and Freight Handling Provider: Interflow Logistics Ltd
Contact: Vivian Brodigan; email@example.com
Tel +353 1 6853845
See here for SHIPPING GUIDELINES AND PRICING
For convenience, here is a link to the Booth Freight shipping label. However please reference the shipping guidelines, or contact Interflow Logistics directly, to ensure all paperwork is in order. BOOTH MATERIAL LABEL
Exhibition Hall is on the main level, The Forum, adjacent to Registration/Badge Pick-up. Sessions will take place upstairs on the second level. Lunches and breaks will take place in the Forum.
All booths will include the following:
- 3m x 3m (6ft) footprint with hard back-wall, low side-wall
- One (1) arm spotlight with exhibitor name/number in black text on booth identification sign
- Counter (lockable, with shelf) with 2 high stools
- One electrical drop with power strip
- Access to complimentary conference wireless network
- Exhibitor-only badges to staff the exhibit
- Sample booth image
- Custom graphics for counter or back wall ORDER HERE
- Monitor rental ORDER HERE
- Custom furnishings or carpet for booth ORDER HERE
*Please note booth furnishings footprint cannot exceed 3mx3m wide unless you have purchased a double booth.
Exhibition hall is on the ground floor in the Forum adjacent to Registration. Exhibition Hall floor plan HERE.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- 9 September: Registration Early Bird Deadline
- 11 September: Deadline to reserve upgrade booth package
- 18 September: Deadline to submit print ready graphics without surcharge
- 18 September: Deadline to provide blurb for mobile app
- 19 September: Deadline to provide Tracking information for Bag Inserts (if sent)
- 25 September: Deadline to order monitor or additional booth furnishings without penalty
- 26 September: Deadline for shipments to arrive at advance warehouse without surcharge. See SHIPPING GUIDELINES AND PRICING for details.
- 01 October: Exhibitor set up: Forum Exhibit Hall 12:00 to 16:00
- Wednesday, 02 October, 7:45 – 18:30
- Thursday, 03 October, 8:00 – 17:00
- Friday, 04 October, 8:00 – 14:00 (end of lunch), Exhibits area open 7:30
- 04 October: Exhibitor Move out, 14:00 – 15:00
- All exhibitors will have access to the conference wireless network. Ethernet lines may be ordered from the CCD; please contact Pearse Deevey Pearse.Deevey@theccd.ie
- Your exhibit space includes access to electrical. If you need to order more electrical service: www.eventorders.com.
- You will have the option to order a lead retrieval app through Cvent. The order form is here. The lead data you collect will contain the attendee name, title, company, work phone number, work address, and email.
- All exhibitor freight and shipping will be handled via Interflow Logistics. SHIPPING GUIDELINES
ONSITE SHOW SCHEDULE
Final times/events subject to change pending final program schedule. Please check back for updates.
Tuesday, 01 October
- Exhibitor set up: Forum Exhibit Hall: 12:00 - 16:00
Wednesday, 02 October
- Exhibitor final set-up: 6:00 - 7:30
- Exhibition Hall open 7:30 - 18:30
Thursday, 03 October
- Registration: 8:00 - 17:00
- Exhibits Open: 8:00 - 17:00
Friday, 04 October
- Registration: 8:00 - 12:00
- Exhibits Open: 8:00 - 14:00
- Exhibitor move out 14:00 - 15:00 (final schedule TBC)
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.