SREcon19 EMEA Exhibitor Information - Please note exhibit space is full at this time. If you have a pending contract or inquiry, please contact us to see if there is a reservation being held for your company.
The Convention Centre Dublin
North Wall Quay
Dublin 1, D01 T1W6, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 8560000
Show Decorator Services Provider: Total Expo
Project Manager: Hugh Bagnall
Contacts: Jennifer Walsh; firstname.lastname@example.org
Padraig Kilgannon; email@example.com
Phone: 01 4137300 / International: 00353 14137 300 / Direct: 01 4137315
See here for EXHIBITOR BOOTH PACKAGES
Shipping and Freight Handling Provider: Interflow Logistics Ltd
Contact: Vivian Brodigan; firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel +353 1 6853845
See here for SHIPPING GUIDELINES AND PRICING
Booth Freight shipping label BOOTH MATERIAL LABEL
Exhibition Hall is on the main level, The Forum, adjacent to Registration/Badge Pick-up. Sessions will take place upstairs on the second level. Lunches and breaks will take place in the Forum.
All booths will include the following:
- 3m x 3m (6ft) footprint with hard back-wall, low side-wall
- One (1) arm spotlight with exhibitor name/number in black text on booth identification sign
- Counter (lockable, with shelf) with 2 high stools
- One electrical drop with power strip
- Access to complimentary conference wireless network
- Exhibitor-only badges to staff the exhibit
- Sample booth image
- Custom graphics for counter or back wall ORDER HERE
- Monitor rental ORDER HERE
- Custom furnishings or carpet for booth ORDER HERE
*Please note booth furnishings footprint cannot exceed 3mx3m wide unless you have purchased a double booth.
Exhibition hall is on the ground floor in the Forum adjacent to Registration. Exhibition Hall floor plan HERE.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- 9 September: Registration Early Bird Deadline
- 11 September: Deadline to reserve upgrade booth package
- 18 September: Deadline to submit print ready graphics without surcharge
- 18 September: Deadline to provide blurb for mobile app
- 19 September: Deadline to provide Tracking information for Bag Inserts (if sent)
- 25 September: Deadline to order monitor or additional booth furnishings without penalty
- 26 September: Deadline for shipments to arrive at advance warehouse without surcharge. See SHIPPING GUIDELINES AND PRICING for details.
- 01 October: Exhibitor set up: Forum Exhibit Hall 12:00 to 16:00
- Wednesday, 02 October, 7:45 – 18:30
- Thursday, 03 October, 8:00 – 17:00
- Friday, 04 October, 8:00 – 14:00 (end of lunch), Exhibits area open 7:30
- 04 October: Exhibitor Move out, 14:00 – 15:00
- All exhibitors will have access to the conference wireless network. Ethernet lines may be ordered from the CCD; please contact Pearse Deevey Pearse.Deevey@theccd.ie
- Your exhibit space includes access to electrical. If you need to order more electrical service: www.eventorders.com.
- You will have the option to order a lead retrieval app through Cvent. The order form is here. The lead data you collect will contain the attendee name, title, company, work phone number, work address, and email.
- All exhibitor freight and shipping will be handled via Interflow Logistics. SHIPPING GUIDELINES
ONSITE SHOW SCHEDULE
Final times/events subject to change pending final program schedule. Please check back for updates.
Tuesday, 01 October
- Exhibitor set up: Forum Exhibit Hall: 12:00 - 16:00
Wednesday, 02 October
- Exhibitor final set-up: 6:00 - 7:30
- Exhibition Hall open 7:30 - 18:30
Thursday, 03 October
- Registration: 8:00 - 17:00
- Exhibits Open: 8:00 - 17:00
Friday, 04 October
- Registration: 8:00 - 12:00
- Exhibits Open: 8:00 - 14:00
- Exhibitor move out 14:00 - 15:00 (final schedule TBC)
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.