Exhibit Space Details
All exhibitors receive a turn-key exhibit kiosk inclusive of:
- Branded one-meter counter (front panel)
- Branded hard back-wall with arm light (2M wide)*
- Two chairs
- Conference WiFi
- Electrical access with a power strip
* You may provide your own custom graphic at no charge, or graphic will default to your color logo on the header and on the front of your counter. Back wall graphics may be subject to space restrictions if ordering a monitor (monitor at additional cost). All monitors must be installed on the back wall. Details will be in the exhibitor services kit when available, and deadlines, specs, and monitor order forms to follow.
The online Exhibitor Services Kit (ESK) will be available here soon. Please check back frequently for updates.
Please have your print-ready artwork to Freeman by Monday, February 25, 2:00 pm EST new submission deadline is Friday, March 1. All artwork must be approved by March 4 and approved by Friday, March 8, 2:00 pm EST. Detailed instructions and specs will be in the kit. Download the artwork guidelines
Detailed booth specs can be downloaded here but will also be inside the exhibitor services kit. Please note that the monitor is not included.
Please direct all questions to Franco Perrotta at Franco.Perrotta@freemanco.com
Sunday, March 24
- Exhibitor set-up: 1:00 pm–4:30 pm
Monday, March 25
- Exhibitor set-up: 8:00 am–9:30 am
- Exhibit hours: 10:00 am–5:30 pm
Tuesday, March 26
- Exhibit hours: 8:00 am–5:30 pm
Wednesday, March 27
- Exhibit hours: 10:00 am–2:30 pm
- Exhibitor tear-down: 2:31 pm–4:00 pm
Freeman will be onsite to assist with set-up and tear-down needs
Q: Can I bring a pop-up banner?
A: No. Space is very limited and you will be provided a fully brandable back wall at no cost.
Q: Is lead retrieval available?
A: Yes. We'll be providing an order form via Cvent so that you may scan attendees who visit your booth. Scannable information includes name, email, title, company, work phone, and work address.
Q: I need a monitor for my booth, is that allowed?
A: Yes, you may order a monitor through PSAV and it will be mounted to your booth back wall.
Q: Where is my booth?
A: USENIX will be sending you the floor plan in the coming days via email.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- FEB 25 MARCH 01, BOOTH GRAPHICS ORDER DEADLINE; SUBMIT TO FREEMAN BY 2:00 PM EST
- FEB 25, CVENT LeadCapture first discount deadline
- MARCH 1, DISCOUNT DEADLINE FOR MONITOR ORDER WITHOUT INCURRING 15% SURCHARGE
- MARCH 4 MARCH 8, 2:00 PM EST: DEADLINE TO APPROVE BOOTH GRAPHIC PROOFS (Or incur $250 surcharge)
- MARCH 4, Freeman discount deadline for carpet
- MARCH 10, CVENT LeadCapture second discount deadline
- MARCH 20, FIRST DAY BAG INSERTS MAY ARRIVE AT MARRIOTT
- MARCH 21, FREEMAN SHIPPING DEADLINE- ALL SHIPMENTS MUST ARRIVE AT WAREHOUSE BY 2:30 PM EST
- MARCH 22, LAST DAY FOR BAG INSERTS TO ARRIVE AT MARRIOTT
Lead retrieval may be ordered via Cvent. Please make sure your account is set up in Cvent prior to the start of the event so that you don't miss any key scanning opportunities. Instructions on how to scan LeadCapture leads on site can be found here. Questions? Cvent can help. Please contact them directly with any account questions at email@example.com.
You may order a monitor from PSAV by using this form: Note space is limited, and monitors will need to be mounted on the rear wall of your booth (or on your counter-top if preferred, but not advised). Orders received after the discount deadline of March 01 will be subject to an additional charge (15%), please see the order form for more details. All monitors will be attached to the back wall of the booth or on a pole mount at the back of the booth (subject to availability and size).
All booths have access to the free conference WiFi. If you need to order a wired ethernet line, please contact Kenneth Leong at PSAV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Instructions for BAG INSERTS
Please let us know if you plan to ship an insert for inclusion in the attendee packets.
Your sponsorship includes the option to send collateral for the attendee conference bag. If you wish to do so, please send 650 count to arrive between March 20 and March 22, 2019 directly to the Marriott: SREcon19 shipping label
Shipping Instructions for Your Booth
Please see Freeman Shipping Instructions
If you'd like to send anything for your booth in advance of your arrival - it must arrive through Freeman's advanced warehouse ONLY.
Freeman will accept crated, boxed or skidded material beginning Monday, February 22nd, 2019. Material arriving after March 21, 2019 will NOT be accepted. Please note that the Freeman Warehouse does not accept uncrated freight (loose, pad-wrapped material and/or unskidded machinery), COD shipments, hazardous materials, freight requiring refrigerated or frozen storage, a single piece of freight weighing more than 5,000 pounds or a single piece of freight beyond the dimensions of 108" H x 93" W. Warehouse materials are accepted at the warehouse Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM. Certified weight tickets must accompany all shipments. If required, provide your carrier with this phone number: (201) 299-7575
Freeman Warehouse hours are 8:00 am - 2:30 pm (Monday - Friday). Closed on weekends and holidays.
If you are not using Freeman to handle any outgoing packages, you may ship out via the hotel using the Marriott Outgoing Shipment Form.