SREcon17 Asia/Australia Speaker Information
Welcome to all SREcon17 Asia/Australia speakers! We're so glad that you'll be joining us at the inaugural SREcon17 Asia/Australia. We look forward to seeing you in Singapore.
- Sign your Consent-to-Publish form.
- USENIX requires a signed consent form from all presenters, which allows us to publish the audio and/or video of your talk. USENIX makes these freely available to the public, as part of our commitment to open access. To review and e-sign the form, follow this link.
- Register for the conference.
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online.
- Read the USENIX Code of Conduct and Guidelines for Speakers.
- Please ensure your talk follows the guidelines outlined in the Code of Conduct.
- Prepare your slide deck.
- Slides should be set up for a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Get your visa.
- If you live abroad and need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Visa applications can take at least 30 working days to process. Please identify yourself as a presenter, and include your full postal address in your email.
- Email your slides (after the conference).
- In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to email@example.com as soon as possible after your presentation.
We will provide equipment for projection, plus the following:
- 1 wireless microphone
- Cables and extension cords: HDMI, Mini-Displayport, and VGA are provided for connecting your laptop to the AV setup. Please check your device ahead of time and bring any special adapters you might need.
Laptops are not provided. If you will be unable to bring a laptop and need to arrange to borrow one, or if you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact the Conference Department (firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-528-8649).
Promote Yourself and the Event on Social Media!
Please help us promote the conference on social media with the #srecon17apac hashtag. Our attendees come from around the world to learn from you, so here's your chance to get people excited about your session. We've posted some graphics below which you're welcome to use.
I'm speaking at #srecon17apac in Singapore, 5/22–5/24. Join me! http://bit.ly/2nU4RXB
Join me at #srecon17apac 5/22–5/24 in Singapore! http://bit.ly/2nU4RXB
Feel free to use the banners below to promote your session at SREcon17 Asia/Australia. Contact email@example.com if you need a different size.
Size: 125x125 pixels
Size: 125x125 pixels