SESA '16 Instructions for Speakers
These instructions are for those who will be presenting material at the 2016 USENIX Summit for Educators in System Administration (SESA ’16). If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to find the conference you're interested in.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible (Visa applications can take at least 30 working days to process.) Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Instructions for Invited Speakers and Panelists
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
• 1 LCD projector
• 1 screen
• 1 wired Lavalier microphone
• Cables and extension cords: HDMI and Mini-Displayport are provided for connecting your laptop to the projector. Please check your device ahead of time.
Please note: laptops are not provided; if you will be unable to bring a laptop and need to arrange to borrow one, or if you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact the Conference Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 510-528-8649.
- Consent Form: USENIX requires a signed consent form from all presenters. To review the consent form and sign with an electronic signature, follow this link.
- Presentation slides: Slides should set up for a 16:9 aspect ratio. In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to email@example.com as soon as possible after your presentation.