These instructions are for those who will be presenting material at the 2016 USENIX Summit for Educators in System Administration (SESA ’16). If you wish to submit a paper or deliver a talk at another upcoming USENIX event, please see the Conferences page to find the conference you're interested in.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa to attend the conference, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible (Visa applications can take at least 30 working days to process.) Please identify yourself as a presenter and include your mailing address in your email.
Instructions for Invited Speakers and Panelists
- The USENIX Conference Department will contact you with instructions for registering online. We will provide the following equipment:
• 1 LCD projector
• 1 screen
• 1 wired Lavalier microphone
• Cables and extension cords: HDMI and Mini-Displayport are provided for connecting your laptop to the projector. Please check your device ahead of time.
Please note: laptops are not provided; if you will be unable to bring a laptop and need to arrange to borrow one, or if you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact the Conference Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 510-528-8649.
- Consent Form: USENIX requires a signed consent form from all presenters. To review the consent form and sign with an electronic signature, follow this link.
- Presentation slides: Slides should set up for a 16:9 aspect ratio. In order to make your talk available on the USENIX Web site immediately after the conference, please email your electronic files to email@example.com as soon as possible after your presentation.