usenix conference policies
On-site Registration and Badge Pick-up Hours
You may pick up your badge or register on-site at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park at the following dates and times:
- Saturday, November 2, 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 3, 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 4, 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 5, 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Summit Program Registration Includes:
- Admission to the SESA '13 sessions
- Admission to the Summit Luncheon on Tuesday, November 5
- Admission to the LISA '13 Vendor Exhibition on Wednesday, November 6, and Thursday, November 7
Press Registration and Information
If you are an accredited journalist, please contact Wendy Grubow for a complimentary registration code:
Wendy Grubow, River Meadow Communications, 831-626-7503, firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers and Program Committee Members
Please contact the Conference Department for registration information.
USENIX is committed to ensuring that our meetings are fully accessible to all persons. Find out about options and how to make a request. To ensure that we meet your needs, please make your request by Friday, October 4, 2013.
Monday, October 28, 2013
Substitutions are always welcome. If you must cancel, please do so by Monday, October 28, to receive a full refund. Please log into Cvent and enter your confirmation number to cancel your registration. After October 28, your cancellation/refund request must be emailed to email@example.com.
connect with us