Important Dates and Deadlines (subject to change)
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: Monday, August 21, 2023
- Hotel Discount Deadline: Monday, August 21, 2023
- Monitor rental orders due: Thursday, August 31, 2023
- Shipping Deadline: Wednesday, September 6 through Friday, September 8, 2023
- LeadCapture order: Friday, September 8, 2023
- Tabletop Setup: Monday, September 11, 2023, 7:00 am to 8:00 am
Exhibitors may register for an exhibitor-only badge to staff your company’s tabletop. Your table may have two staff actively working the table at any time.
Note: Those planning to attend sessions rather than solely staff a table should register as a regular attendee with a full conference pass or sponsor pass per your contract. They can then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have their badge flagged to receive an exhibitor ribbon when they check in.
To book accommodations, please see the PEPR ‘23 website. The hotel discount deadline is Monday, August 21, 2023.
Exhibitor tables will be located on the Mezzanine and include:
- 6-foot draped (black) table
- 2 chairs with wastebasket
- Access to electrical
- Use of the conference wireless network
Not Included with the tabletop:
- Monitor rental: You will be able to order a monitor through SI. Please use this order form and place your order by August 31, 2023.
- Lead Retrieval: You will have the option to purchase a license to use a lead retrieval app through Cvent. The order form and how-to instructions are found in the lead retrieval section below.
- Popup banners and tablecloths: You may bring your own pop-up banner, not to exceed 6 x 6 ft. (1.8 x 1.8 m). Please contact us with specific questions.
Lead Retrieval Details
Leads are collected by purchasing a license from Cvent’s LeadCapture app for use on your own device.
Data collected includes the following attendee information: Name, email, company, and title.
Please note: Phone numbers, work/home address, city, and zip are not collected. Upon further conversation with the attendee, you may ask them for additional contact information.
The Exhibitor Admin Portal is where you will set up your registered team and download your lead report. USENIX will not send your lead report to you. You must log in and download the report.
- USENIX never sells, shares, or rents attendee contact information.
- The LeadCapture order form can be found here.
How to purchase and assign licenses using Cvent’s LeadCapture
- Access the Exhibitor Portal. If you have already pre-purchased licenses, locate the LeadCapture invitation in your inbox, and click Get Started. Create a password and click Log In. Then skip to step 3.
- Log in to your account and complete the sign-in process by entering your email address, a new password, and your organization's name. The site will redirect you to the Exhibitor Portal Welcome Page.
- Purchasing licenses. From the Welcome Page, click Buy licenses, then Purchase licenses. Next, select App Licenses and ask your exhibiting staff to download the LeadCapture app on their own device in order to scan leads.
- Check the box to the right of Single to purchase one LeadCapture license, or click the plus sign (+) to increase the quantity of how many devices you want to purchase.
- Once you've made your selections, click Go to checkout to complete the transaction.
Now, you will need to assign those to the users. Users will be onsite staff who have registered for the conference (usually as an exhibitor). You cannot assign the licenses until your staff are registered for the conference.
Scanning attendee badges during the conference
- Download the LeadCapture app on your device from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Please review this article on how to scan leads.
Tip: Cvent has multiple app icons that look similar. Be sure you have the one pictured here downloaded for iOS or Android.
- Enter Your Access Code. Enter the access code that came to your email or from your exhibit’s admin. (If you never received one, tap I don't have an access code or ask your Exhibitor Admin to look it up). Tap Next.
- If your admin hasn't assigned you a license yet, you'll be prompted to allow the app to access your camera. Tap OK, then scan your badge or tap Manually Enter to enter your confirmation number. Tap Yes, Activate Device to confirm.
Please email email@example.com for labeling instructions. Plan to have shipments arrive at the Hyatt between September 6-8, 2023. Finally, send us your tracking numbers and a description of the contents.