Anyone attending the conference in any capacity will be required to be registered to attend and must:
- Be vaccinated and show proof of vaccination upon entry, and
- Wear a CDC-compliant mask at all times while at the conference, unless eating or drinking
Please review the USENIX Health and Safety Protocols. When registering, you will be asked to agree to the PEPR Terms and Conditions. Please contact the Conference Department for more information or for answers to any questions regarding registration.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Hotel Discount Deadline: Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- (Optional) Virtual Collateral Deadline: Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Virtual Exhibits: Possible traffic during breaks/inter-sessions. Please review the full event schedule.
Virtual Exhibit and Collateral
Deadline: Thursday, June 16 to send (optional) collateral
Attendee Hub: The Cvent Attendee Hub (Attendee Hub) is the virtual platform for the conference, hosting the live stream sessions, program, sponsor content, and attendee interactions. USENIX includes your logo, URL, and company blurb to the sponsor and exhibitor sections of the conference platform.
If you wish to add any additional information, or customize your company blurb to include specific, event-related copy, please provide these by June 16. You may send items later, but be aware they may not be posted before attendees are invited to join the Attendee Hub.
The file types and formats are:
- Banner: Recommended image size is 1872x320 pixels with an aspect ratio of 936x160 pixels.
- Preferred logo/artwork formats should be scalable vector files such as AI or EPS (files must have all fonts outlined, if applicable).
- Documents: Files must be less than 20MB and in one of these formats .doc, .docx, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf, .png, .ppt, .pptx, .txt, .xls, .xlsx.
- Website or video link: Please provide the URL, and the Display text (video links to YouTube are okay).
- Video file: Supported file types are MOV, MP4. Each files should not exceed 5 GB.
Please also provide:
- (Optional) The admin name and contact email for your company to manage your booth content and staff, if you wish.
- Any preferred social media links.
Virtual Exhibitor-Only Registration
Register Exhibit Staff (not attending conference sessions). No code is necessary.
Exhibitor-only registrations are required for those staffing the virtual page.